strain problem ?

• Thread starter oilvapor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oilvapor

twice I had some chocolate chunk ( pure indica ) that would start yellowing up from bottom moving gradually to the top by the end of flowering .
I also had some true blueberry that feed from the resovoir and it always stayed almost every leaf a deep dark green .
The first time I built up to about 1400 ppm and thought maybe that was the problem . But second time I slowly built up to about 1000 ppm and still the same exact results . ph was kept around 5.5 to 6.0
I really want to stay with the cc because it has a excellent yield and heavy frosting . One reason in the difference could be that the bb is much shorter especially the branches while the cc has branches that are very long . The bottom branches grow as tall as the top crown of the plant . I have to tie them up or the will get so heavy that they will fall / bend over. The root system looks healthy and full .
This is done indoors with a areo system and a always near perfect climate condition . Never too hot and a good balance of light that is always atleast 2 feet away . Light is fixed so only at end does top come close to 2 feet away .

Top Bottom