Strain recommendations for middling newbie

• Thread starter Gurtgurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Hello teens,

Been growing indoors for a couple years. I like the head high so I usually buy sativa-dominant strains. Currently growing Durban Poison and Amnesia Haze (a new one to me). I like the strains with the giggles.

I'm about out of seeds so I'm looking for some recommendations for my next couple rounds. I'd like to do some 'renowned' or classic strains.

Was thinking Acapulco Gold based on that led Zeppelin song. What else?

Thanks for your input.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Bruce banner... not classic but well known for high thc counts....
Gary Peyton

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If you like giggly weed. Try this one. This is Laughing Buddha.
Turned into a very large plant. She has been hanging for 30 days + Just getting her jarred up now.
She is a late harvest. Or you could try the auto version in a 15 gallon pot.
If this is anything like the Buddha I burned years ago you will have a blast.

Laughing Buddha

3cats

3cats

Hello teens,

Been growing indoors for a couple years. I like the head high so I usually buy sativa-dominant strains. Currently growing Durban Poison and Amnesia Haze (a new one to me). I like the strains with the giggles.

I'm about out of seeds so I'm looking for some recommendations for my next couple rounds. I'd like to do some 'renowned' or classic strains.

Was thinking Acapulco Gold based on that led Zeppelin song. What else?

Thanks for your input.
If you are new to growing try and stay away from sativa's, They take longer to flower and can be tricky to grow, they are easy to over dry if your drying environment isn't 100% on. They can be tall and airy and can grow out of your space after flipping and are really better suited to out door grows imho. Where as indica;s grow shorter, flower quicker and again imho are prettier with more tric's and easier to grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom