Strain started from seed starting to show pre flowers already

• Thread starter HanksHill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HanksHill

HanksHill

I started some seeds on 3/26 indoor under a 24 hour light cycle and transplanted them outdoor on may 1st. I checked them just a few hours ago and noticed quite a few are already barely showing female pre flowers. No sign of male pre flowers yet. Is it a bad sign to be seeing pre flowers this early on from plants started from seed? Is there a chance they'll be stunted cause of having to revert back to veg if the pre flowering process prolongs? Any info will help, thanks for your time and support fellow farmers

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How many nodes have they grown? What you're describing sounds perfectly normal, they should be alternating nodes by the time they hit the 6th-8th node of growth, and once nodes begin to alternate sex is shown very quickly.

HanksHill

HanksHill

Yes, the ones showing pre flowers have at least 8 nodes and the nodes are also becoming asymmetrical. The reason I was worrying is cause I'm already forcing 2 out of 20 of my plants i have outdoors into flowering and I want to avoid doing that to the rest of the crop. I have a ton of seeds I just ordered and once they're germinated I'll be sure to put them out around the middle of June or so. Thanks for your help yet again Seamaiden :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom