strain suggestion...

• Thread starter Noworries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noworries

My current producer strain is Mr nice's critical mass.

The yield is good, the potency is good, the taste is good but the smell....

all together (over a half ounce) it REEKS....skunky as hell but a single bud doesnt have much smell at all to it, even if you bust it open. Doesnt smell like hay or anything, just doesnt have much of a strong individual bud smell.

SO...I'm looking for some suggestions on a strain that produces pretty decent, has good potency and the smell is ridiculous. Doesnt have to be stinky, just a STRONG smell. I have considered some kind of blueberry, maybe serious seeds bubblegum but I have no experience with any of these so...any input is greatly appreciated--

NW

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm not a big fan, but trainwreck always stinks...lol

V

vierundzwanzig

good ole skunk
I second that. Currently veggin some red hair skunk and it has the strong skunk stink but sweet too. Cured AK 48 still smells like citrus and chocolate after 6 months in a jar.

N

Noworries

I second that. Currently veggin some red hair skunk and it has the strong skunk stink but sweet too. Cured AK 48 still smells like citrus and chocolate after 6 months in a jar.

just curious do you use gh flora to feed your ak48? I grew it out on my first grow and didnt know wtf i was doing, eagle clawed the piss out of it and it didnt turn out good at all. Wasnt potent and was super harsh. I assume it was because of all the nitrogen i had in there (was using the lucas formula 8/16 and even at 3.5ml of micro it eagle clawed on me my second run)

V

vierundzwanzig

no I'm organic using water and amendments. I don't know how you grew them and won't speculate but my ak48 from the boo, taste smells looked and smokes great. IMO its not touted as powerful. its quick fragrant and has a very uplifting ihgh. Taken early can cause paranoia taken at 10 weeks and it's party time.

N

Noworries

Ya i was a total newb when i grew the ak, may give it another shot in a few rotations. The only thing I haven't been doing is curing more than a week.

I just cut down some SS ak47 (indica pheno) and it had honestly no real smell to it at all. Halfway through flowering it smelled like a dead animal, but when i cut it down it smelled just very generic...cant really place the smell it had. I have some ladyburn 1974, northern lights blue, lemon skunk, and 5 other ak47 pheno's halfway through flowering now, maybe i'll have a stinker out of those before I run off and scoop up a new strain.

Morgan

Morgan

Check out some LSD , Lemon Skunk , MK Ultra is good , Master Kush , i could go on for days!! what are wanting ? (are you looking for quality over quantity? or other way around?) KOS beans are all good check em out. there are some genetics here on this forum that im sure are F-ing amazing so im sure you should get some good response.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

holy grail kush from DNA.. better have some new carbon filters.. or the whole block will smell it
Kosher Kush too

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

the cure brings out the smell too the longer it cure the more its gonna stink..

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

serious seeds ak47 stinks and is easy to grow too and will put you in the fucking moon

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

the high is more important than the smell, look and any of that shit.. it can look like dog turds.. if it makes me drool on myself after a few tokes.. its all gravy baby..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

have you tried adding any extra sulfur into your mix? really kicks up the stank. gram/gallon of epsom during the 2nd half of flowering.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
have you tried adding any extra sulfur into your mix? really kicks up the stank. gram/gallon of epsom during the 2nd half of flowering.

What does that work out to in tsps?

outwest

N

Noworries

I have not tried adding sulfur, but now that you mention it i just remembered reading something about sulfur a long time ago. damn good suggestion there kenny P

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

my new commercial strain is gryphon by motarebel. do a searach for kuntjoose's grow diary and you'll see what im talkin about.

N

Noworries

my new commercial strain is gryphon by motarebel. do a searach for kuntjoose's grow diary and you'll see what im talkin about.

gonna check it out,

just did a quick search regarding epsom salts, does sulfate break down into sulfur?

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

yea the sulphate brakes down to sulphur AND it helps with terpene production so flavour and smell will benefit

Top Bottom