Strain Suggestion's

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Have a couple of projects I would like to put some time into, but will need to keep my patient happy at the same time.

As my ward has so graciously given the nod to use part of her plant allotment to play with, I must be able to ensure she does not go without.

I am looking for a proven 50 day +/- strain with fair yields (20+ g/gallon) and decent pain relief with appetite stimulating properties.

A tall order I know, but I would really like to get back into playing with my sativa's and need a faster yeilder to accomodate this.

Any suggestions based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Green crack, or some super skunk pheno's finish quick. And work good for pain. Or a fast finishing purple , as gdp/urkle are some of the only strains that give me the munchies. And work great for pain for me. Just my 2 cent. I'm a med patient, and these are the same qualities i look for in my meds also.

Hope this might help, let me know if u got any q's!

convex

convex

Thanks for the suggestions Alice :)

Believe those are clone only's and unfortunately there are no dispensaries this side of the border ... You Cali folk don't realize how good you have it ... but I do have some urkle/widow beans kicking about, I will bring them to top of list for consideration.

Cheers!

Top Bottom