strain that fully flowers in 45 days. only vegged for 12 days.yeilding half a pound??

• Thread starter Recessionman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

hi a pic of the landrace, hubcaps right its the cuts that finish in 42 -45 days can go longer but this bitch gets so hard mould is a problem,
0282.jpg

devious d

devious d

hi a pic of the landrace, hubcaps right its the cuts that finish in 42 -45 days can go longer but this bitch gets so hard mould is a problem,
0282.jpg

F

farmerjohn

There ya go Hub. devious d got the goods & pics to prove it! It kinda looks like my Chemo mommy, but I'll be damned if she will finish in 6 weeks! Last Sat. was day 42 & all trichomes were clear as a bell. Now, when she is ready in 2 & 1/2 weeks or so, (lol) I'm hoping she gives up 3 quarts, but it's a bit too early to make any guarantees. But vegged 45 & flowered 65, it's like she's part of the family, been here so long! She better deliver!

hubcap

hubcap

sure.
from cut.
but, not from seed, which was the point i was trying to make.

seeds finish a bit longer than cuts, for those that don't know.
not to split hairs, but, there is a maturity difference, and also a quality difference, as well. in my opinion, of course.

nice cut, and run, farmer devious d. looks like fun.

F

farmerjohn

well, duh! lol Of course it goes without saying that a clone would be most likely to be able to fulfill those specific parameters, since it thinks it is much older than it really is, but what about ruderalis mixes? These autobloomers can match the budding time. Some are 60 days sprout to harvest! No veg time @ all with them. They don't veg. Don't think they got 'em yielding half elbows, however. Bet they do, in time.

hubcap

hubcap

i think thats why autos/rudies have their own class.

but, even still, 45 days is fast with those...
i'd imagine there are some fast russian and iranian strains floating out there.

-cap

L

l0g1c4l

I dunno about the veg time, but I remember the ben johnson finishing in less than 50 days and being on a commercial yeild level.

420king-spaded

cosmic blue is done in 38 days with bumper yields and pretty much all the EARLY strains can be finished within 40-45 days with consistent yields that are good quantity and quality wise

L

l0g1c4l

Dr. Greenthumb has Endless Sky. Anyone ever grown it?
I did some endless sky outdoor last year, I thought it was great. Grew real tall, and yeilded in the middle of the range. Very comparable to northern lights when it was all said and done IMO.

F

farmerjohn

Never having grown the strain, I can't say for sure, but a quick online check reveals this about Endless Sky:
It is a cross of Iranian Indica X Grenedine. 90% indica/10% sativa. The claim is that it buds in 45 days indoors. Plant remains small, only reaching 24" if vegged to 12" & given a 36 hr. pre-bloom dark period. Yields are claimed @ 400-500 g/m2. Potency is very high, 9 out of 10 in that department. An earthy floral smell, in a plant that is mold resistant. I did notice some growers concerned about nutes. It seems this strain is nutrient sensitive, not requiring a great deal & actually being hurt by intensive nutrient regimes.

It's strong roots in indica parentage may be why it reminds I0g of Northern Lights. It appears our search for the strains that fill the original questions parameters has borne some fruit. The one thing I would say is not going to be met, is the single plant yielding 1/2 lb. Seems unreasonable to assume anything vegged for such a short amount of time, could reach that lofty goal.

Top Bottom