Strain that make you awesome

• Thread starter Borneo Pothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Borneo Pothead

Hello their!im new here,cheers from borneo
i just wanna ask something about the seed,what is the finest seed for beginner farmer?i dont care if it indoor or outdoor,i just need some seed that not to difficult to grow but give awesome THC and buzz stoned enuff,thank you :fighting0085:

Onespark

Onespark

Hello their!im new here,cheers from borneo
i just wanna ask something about the seed,what is the finest seed for beginner farmer?i dont care if it indoor or outdoor,i just need some seed that not to difficult to grow but give awesome THC and buzz stoned enuff,thank you :fighting0085:

Good old blueberry from DJ Short is pretty hard to mess up, easy to get and would be a real treat in Borneo. It is vigorous and easy to grow. Also Cheese or a cross with Cheese are really easy to grow out with superior quality. Would recommend Great White Shark from Shanti to you as well. If you want a little more advanced the Kushberry from DNA has some wicked good phenos and yields like a beast for a Kush cross and isn't too hard to please. Good luck!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Fire OG Kush.. It's juss 2 bad OGR gear is no longer at the Farm maybe some day in the future..

convex

convex

Being in Borneo, I would think there may be some indigenous strains that we could only dream of ... but may be difficult to cultivate.

Perhaps look to proven South American strains, they have been acclimatized to similar latitudes as yourself and should do well.

Cheers

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Are you looking for indoor or outdoor seeds? Since you are talking climate I am assuming outdoor. I would recommend you check out Sannies seeds. They are available here on the farm for the same price as on sannies site (Sanniesshop.com i believe). The seeds are reasonably priced, good quality, and you always get freebies. The best part is you get 3 packs for the price that you would pay for one at some places so if you screw up your not out a ton!

If you were thinking something more indoor I would check out Top Dawg genetics. I have never personally grown them but the consensus seems to be that JJ at Top Dawg has some of the best gear on the planet. Also Top Dawg is coming out with a seed drop in a couple weeks(his seeds are that good that they sell out immediately or almost immediately so you have to be diligent to be lucky enough to score a pack!) Makingoo has a good recommendation on the white fire from OG Raskal but his gear is no longer available on the farm. Good luck!

Top Bottom