Strain$

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poor dirt

Poor dirt

whats up guys .. just looking to hear some feed back on some strains you all have done well with and would recommend Id like to be around the 50-60 day flower mark fairly mold resistant . I've had good luck with the blue dream as well as green crack and holy grail for quite a few years now just looking to broaden my horizon a bit .. thanks all

Also rare dankess seems like a pretty good breeder any input ? Loving the choices
Here's a pic of this years grail got a late start but made a good comeback ! This pic is 3 weeks old not too shabby
Love it when the straggles surprise you

Strain
BudBogart

BudBogart

Barney farms LSD. out of the 11 strains I grew outside last year LSD stood out.

william76

william76

whats up guys .. just looking to hear some feed back on some strains you all have done well with and would recommend Id like to be around the 50-60 day flower mark fairly mold resistant . I've had good luck with the blue dream as well as green crack and holy grail for quite a few years now just looking to broaden my horizon a bit .. thanks all

Also rare dankess seems like a pretty good breeder any input ? Loving the choices
Here's a pic of this years grail got a late start but made a good comeback ! This pic is 3 weeks old not too shabby
Love it when the straggles surprise you
Ull get some decent seeds from the bay here they cater for all tastes,and u can ask strain specific questions of the breeder and a lot of the time get an answer.theres fire in them beans!,76

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Sweet I'm gonna look for the lsd beans .. didn't know there was a way to contact breeders never ordered from here had horrible experience from seedboutique back in the day so everything I've done has been from cutting hopefully the times have changed looking forward for some other responses thanks again guys !

xenon730

xenon730

Sweet I'm gonna look for the lsd beans .. didn't know there was a way to contact breeders never ordered from here had horrible experience from seedboutique back in the day so everything I've done has been from cutting hopefully the times have changed looking forward for some other responses thanks again guys !
check out csi:humboldt and bodhi at the farm here. You will find fire in any pack. I'm loving sweet pink stink and old family purple from csi:humboldt. And a new set of bodhi hashplant crosses just hit the store here.

R

redlife215

Archive seeds. I am also doing a alien pie from franchise amd she is standing out in my garden this year. Also have some nice grease monkeys from exotic

Latest posts

Top Bottom