strains and how much they eat

• Thread starter NuMifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuMifarmer

i was wondering if someone could help im starting with a few diffrent strains and was wondering if any one knows of a site i can look up that could tell me if my girls are heavy or lite eaters any help would be greatly appreciated

pura

pura

My best advice would be to just watch your girls, they will tell you what they need and when they will need it. Just take notes and experiment. What nutrients are you running? What gal containers are you running, Soil/Hydro??? Post some details and ill help as much as i can.

N

NuMifarmer

hey pura thanks for the come back . im using soil in 5 gal pots. ive still got them under my t5 i just want to get a leg up on everything. can you recommend a brand of nutes that are good. i dont want to go cheap and end up with poor quality or worse losing the whole crop

pura

pura

For soil i use Roots Organic, For Veg is use a Hammerhead and Liquid Karma combo, thats it, if they need a base line i go with Pura Vida Grow. For Flower i use Hygrozyme,Pura Vida Bloom, Then for bloom boosters i switch it up thru out the flowering time, i use a TigerBloom and BigBloom combo in the early stages, then when i switch it to budxl. Pura Vida Magical if needed. Let me know if you need any thing else.

N

NuMifarmer

thanks for the info pura i'll keep in touch and let you know whats what

pura

pura

No problem at all let me know if i can help you out in any way

I

ibTheMan

lots of great info at= seedfinder.eu love love that site.

Top Bottom