Strains and Lights? Does it Matter?

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

I am growing 6 Gorilla Glue (Indica Leaning) and 6 Bruce Banner #3 (Sativa leaning)...

I have a 460W LED and a 315W CMH... The LED hangs about 6'' lower than the CMH does.

I plan to go down to 4 under the CMH and 6 under the LED... (10 plants total)

The Question... Between the Gorilla Glue #4 and Bruce Banner #3 is there one or the other that you would do under the LED light vs. the CMH?
Dumb question I guess but I trying to make sure I get the best results this time around.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Not a dumb question — I have a strain that's a little more sensitive to LED burn than others.

But a dumb answer — I have never grown either strain, so I have no clue.

Ponky

Ponky

Give the gorilla glue the CMH. Banner the LED. The gorilla glue is absolute gas. Banner grows a bit easier so that's my pick.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

I am trying to figure out which strain of the two has the tendency to grow taller as the CMH has a better mounting system and gives 6'' of additional growing height compared to the LED light. I definitely need to install a similar mounting system on this SF4000 after this Grow is complete. Drill a couple holes and use little fish eye screws, seeing as the light is completely flat, I will be able to gain 10'' of additional growing height.

Ponky

Ponky

I am trying to figure out which strain of the two has the tendency to grow taller as the CMH has a better mounting system and gives 6'' of additional growing height compared to the LED light. I definitely need to install a similar mounting system on this SF4000 after this Grow is complete. Drill a couple holes and use little fish eye screws, seeing as the light is completely flat, I will be able to gain 10'' of additional growing height.
They both stretch a lot. Bruce Banner likes to get tall even when topped.

Top Bottom