strains for pain

• Thread starter midnightfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midnightfarmer

Hi,
I have a friend who has Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome and I would like to know if anyone could recommend a strain I could let them know that will help.
The main help they would need would be help for intense pain, nausea and something that will help as a muscle relaxant, please.

Thank-you.:sun

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am not too sure if this will help (Especially because I can't tell you where to get them, just google it), but Motarebel's Herijuana is like a mind-numbing smack to the face. It takes away almost any feeling I have, whether it be painful or not. I would definitely check into it, if I were you though. I am pretty sure that I heard the Herijuana stock that is out there now, is the last there will be. Good luck to your friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Talk about a day late... Mota JUST(as in last week) sold the last of his heri and said he aint makin more... You could prob find some wifi, every pheno has left me tryin to remember my name, and im a heavy smoker. I use for pain also(back) and can say that's why I'm grown it, along with the awesome og flav, I wanna forget I hurt!... Indicas for pain...

M

midnightfarmer

Thanks guys, I'll def try and get hold of some. :volcano:
I'll pass on your kind words and I know they will be very thankful for your responses.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Another good strain for pain is called Hercules and you can get (fem seeds) it from Sannie. This strain is a huge yielder and super easy to grow and is a cross of Heri and has the same kick for pain numbing. One of the best strains for pain we have come across when you need something super strong and Sannie is a stand up breeder as well.

Cheers!

M

midnightfarmer

:clapping

Thanks, can anyone suggest a good strain for epilepsy. I have a friend that would greatly benefit, I know the pain relief strains will be most welcome but does anyone know any that will help ease the fits.
They have one most days and none of their medication does a thing except make them sleep 20hrs a day, they are never awake. They have had epilepsy from birth with their sisters 9which one of them has brain damage after a four day fit so anything that can be suggested would be helpful.
They tried cream caramel and speed devil mixed and that seemed to really help the headaches and leg pain (leg pain from constantly hitting things when fitting) but it didn't really seem to help the fits itself.

I know a few people that are unwell so any ideas for osteoporosis would be very welcome too.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day. :sun

P

paulycali

You might want to check out some CBD rich strains. Google CBD strains :)

N

niveamap

I have tried Hercules...and I would say it was a pretty good choice. I have been dealing with some chronic back pain as a result of a car accident I was in. Smoking Hercules pretty much takes away all my pain, so I would highly recommend it! Also, I am looking into ergonomic shoes as well as back pain shoes, does anyone have any experience with that sort of stuff and if it works? Thanks!

Top Bottom