Strains New 3k Grow Show!! Watch Us Shine.

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

So how long do you veg how big do they get after stretch?
I usually veg for two weeks in two gallon pots, this round i vegged for about 3 weeks and they stretched about 60% of there mass. Depending on the strains but in general about 60%, the GSC was more than the others!

straincreation

straincreation

Here's a lil update guys I'll take some more night shots this week and post uhm.

Happy farmin!

straincreation

straincreation

I kinda wanna take some sick as macro shots and postum I think I can get some good ones even with these I just gotta crop uhm a bit!

straincreation

straincreation

hey guys its day 50 of flower and everything is doing great, had to deal with a lil bit of PM in the last couple weeks i have seemed to eradicated it with some of caps bennies, the i hit it with a little alkaline water a couple days later so it seems to have subsided. and all i can really do at this point is sit back and begin my flushes for the strains that are going 65 days or.
any way everything else is going smooth its a bit cold here in cali right now which im not used to but i am making due.

the GSC x Yeti OG cross is throwing some nice colors so im super hyped for that haha!
DSC01546
DSC01539

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good.. banging them 600's.. looking at the walls I keep imagining the basement in my Jr high lol...
Looks awesome tho!

straincreation

straincreation

I am going take some macros of these babies soon. i will also be taking some pics of everything before i chop in a nice wind free environment under flouros or low light with the flash ill see what i can do hopefully we get some keepers. i just got a new camera and am currently figuring the settings out because i have no manual:( ill get it done i usually do lol!

thanks for stoppin by happy farmin to all!

straincreation

straincreation

Looking good.. banging them 600's.. looking at the walls I keep imagining the basement in my Jr high lol...
Looks awesome tho!
thanks man much appreciated lol about your JHS, and ya 600's is what i know dont mean to get all poetic on you but, well imo i can get the light intensity up and the temps cooling cost down and usually get a yeild thats something to be proud of haha thanks again bro happy farmin!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thanks man much appreciated lol about your JHS, and ya 600's is what i know dont mean to get all poetic on you but, well imo i can get the light intensity up and the temps cooling cost down and usually get a yeild thats something to be proud of haha thanks again bro happy farmin!
Oh I agree with you! I'm running 2 600's in a 4x8 in batwings.. I got a sunsystem 2 vented hood for 1 hit not the other so I'm just running them open. Better par in my opinion.
I can make 1 go up to 1k. It's a dimmable, selectable, and I actually have a 400,600, 1k mh/hps bulb (s)....
So I just run them both at 600... Sometimes last week or 2 I might kick the one up to 1k and slide it over a little in the tent to help the other 600...
But this works great for me and honestly I haven't begin to tap the potential of the wattage I got, so no need to throw more watts at it.. just continue to zero my room in is what I need, and what I'm focused on...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I think u got 2 of them in a Lil stretch there.. kinda by themselves.. how much space u figure your covering?

20170106 193750
straincreation

straincreation

So I think u got 2 of them in a Lil stretch there.. kinda by themselves.. how much space u figure your covering?
im not sure exactly what you were saying here, oh oh i suppose your talking about the one six in the corner, haha forgot that i put vids on here, ya so those ladies over there were my most finicky in veg and really lagged behind, during the topping process. if that makes sense? any way she is the shortest of the OGs i have so kinda expected to have to put them there, but there was two that did well so i had them separate during veg, so when i put things into flower i decided i needed them all to be in that corner due to the vertical limit in that spot.

anyway i flipped and they exploded, i even topped uhm for what it was worth, and they went crazy i super cropped and super cropped but they just hadd there mains on this mission to get to the light haha! if you look close theres a branch in that group thats almost fully horizontal due to super cropping and its the juiciest nug in the bunch!

i threwa blue dream back there in that corner cause i bushed her out and shes only like 4' tall but 3' wide as well so it worked.
as far as the coverage i have each light covering 5' x 5' of canopy space, and i have a foot of wiggle room on each side its 7' x 20' my lumens would fall off hard!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im not sure exactly what you were saying here, oh oh i suppose your talking about the one six in the corner, haha forgot that i put vids on here, ya so those ladies over there were my most finicky in veg and really lagged behind, during the topping process. if that makes sense? any way she is the shortest of the OGs i have so kinda expected to have to put them there, but there was two that did well so i had them separate during veg, so when i put things into flower i decided i needed them all to be in that corner due to the vertical limit in that spot.

anyway i flipped and they exploded, i even topped uhm for what it was worth, and they went crazy i super cropped and super cropped but they just hadd there mains on this mission to get to the light haha! if you look close theres a branch in that group thats almost fully horizontal due to super cropping and its the juiciest nug in the bunch!

i threwa blue dream back there in that corner cause i bushed her out and shes only like 4' tall but 3' wide as well so it worked.
as far as the coverage i have each light covering 5' x 5' of canopy space, and i have a foot of wiggle room on each side its 7' x 20' my lumens would fall off hard!
Right.. your stretching that light.. but it looks good.. ..
Well subbed.. Def be watching..

Latest posts

Top Bottom