Strains originating in Colorado

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

My strain collection looks like one of the paintings picasso never seemed to finish and kept painting over. My collection will never be complete and my breeding work will never be finished. I gave (yea gave it, didn't sell it) my ISS cut to a few dispensaries around town so there would be at least one potent, easy to grow, good yielding, hardy strain around for beginners to grow out. Would I give out my pepe? That's like someone taking your teen daughter on a date, you've got to earn that privilege through trust.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Strain collecting is like Jay's potato chips or tattoos... once you get started, it's kinda difficult to slow down...LOL. Great self-discipline, SSHFan!!! :)

Sshfan

Sshfan

Well... I do have some seeds but with the limits of 3/3 I don't have the resources to go through them at this time. Clones are my only option right now.

Thunk, Blockhead f2, lemon thai, deep chunk, GDP S1.

Of course any time a tasty sativa pops up, I will always be looking at her for adoption. :happy

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Been looking for the Skelly for a hot minute with absolutely no beat on it....

The Skelly or Super Skelly is around, but no one wants to give it up. I respect people holding on to their genetics, it just sucks for the rest of us! But me, personally, I'm not just gonna bitch about it. I'm gonna chuck some male hash plant pollen around town to see what kinda phenos I get....

...my strain collection is now complete.

Is there such a thing as a complete collection? Maybe if I had landraces from every corner of the world! But even that would just lead to a serious life time breeding project!!

I gave (yea gave it, didn't sell it) my ISS cut to a few dispensaries around town so there would be at least one potent, easy to grow, good yielding, hardy strain around for beginners to grow out. Would I give out my pepe? That's like someone taking your teen daughter on a date, you've got to earn that privilege through trust.

I've seen that ISS around town, I'm pretty sure!!!

F

Funkfingers

Bruce Banner#3 ( Og kush (unknown cut) x Rez's Strawberry Diesel.

Banner3Watermarked_91-e1266826673775.jpg
Banner3Watermarked_52-e1266826452397.jpg
Banner3Watermarked_31-e1266826557343.jpg

F

Funkfingers

Hands down one of my 5 favorite strains, nice fuely kush flavor, with a hint of strawberry at the finish. Super potent cut through high, really high ceiling... The G.C. test came back at a little under 24% thc.

Have started working on a few out crosses with the banner, just finished growing out seeds from banner s1 pollen crossed with ft collins cough.. About to drop some Killer Chem pollen on some of the banner ladies.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Funkfingers, those crosses sound SICK in all the right ways. the BB#3 looks great!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hey Funk, nice to see you on here...a friend is actually hooking me up with a BB cut going around, I'm pretty sure its the #3. He basically gave me a headies only restriction on it, but to pass the cut freely. Looking forward to it!

F

Funkfingers

What's good Green?

You'll love it if you like kush even just a little.. + it produces.. just do me a favor please keep that girl in good hands, It's a labor of love from my crew.. One of my really good friends is the pollen chucker behind it.. We just kept it around, and gave it a good home.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

What's good Green?

You'll love it if you like kush even just a little.. + it produces.. just do me a favor please keep that girl in good hands, It's a labor of love from my crew.. One of my really good friends is the pollen chucker behind it.. We just kept it around, and gave it a good home.

Of course! There was another 1 or 2 restrictions on the cut, but I can't repeat them here....I'm not one to hoard strains, but as a friend said, give it to those that will protect it and do whats best for the plant!

F

Funkfingers

That's all one can ask really.
bb_5_1.jpg
bb_3_3.jpg
bb_5_2.jpg
bb_5_3.jpg
bb_3_1.jpg

more dry shots of the other phenos.. will get some veg shots soon.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

That's all one can ask really.
bb_5_1.jpg
bb_3_3.jpg
bb_5_2.jpg
bb_5_3.jpg
bb_3_1.jpg

You gotta tighten up the trim job on that first pic! My girl would bitch if she saw that, she's a super fine trimmer! Just teasin' ya, looks great!

G

ganjherbsmoke

so i saw an ad for the wheelie at the harvest house SH
they are unloading zips bc they are overstocked
maybe they got lots of cuts kickin around too??

sky high

sky high

Thanks bro. If I were closer to town I could make a few stops and see if this is the same pot.
FWIW, (IMO) if they have a bunch of it it's probably from that 2nd cut that yielded like a mo-fo but just >wasn't< near as potent. I could never get the original cut to yield for shit but it didn't matter cus a few hits was all ya needed...

if anyone checks it out and you INSTANTLY smell SKUNK when you walk in the door of this place...that'd be the REAL cut. If it's the real gig the WHOLE place should reek. This is one of those strains that's hard to contain and just permeates the place in a big way....

however, if what they show ya smells sweet...with some glue/vinyl type smell coming through over anything else (and they have any >large< nugs of it)....it's cut #2..... and isn't the cut I keep yappin about. ;-)

thanks for the tip

s h

T

TyKaycha

That's all one can ask really. .....

As always Funkfingers - Beautiful!
Still looking forward to checking out the Bill Bixby :rofl

(I'm the one that got confused with Lou Ferrigno from the other forum - the comic book geek)

F

Funkfingers

Green- You got a slave driver on your hands brotha!

TyKaycha- I got word there were was gonna be a autograph session early next week.

Here's some shots of the mother of the bruce banner.
It's an unknown og kush cut given to the crew, it was sourced in the LA area, got this cut about 7 years ago or so..
attachment.php

attachment.php

some dried flower shots..
og.jpg
og2.jpg

M

mendel

Thanks bro. If I were closer to town I could make a few stops and see if this is the same pot.

Sky, harvest house in ned is owned by the guy you got the wheelchair cut from...... ;) We have it here as well, thru a diff source, but same origin.

G

GemdaddyBud

There is a strain called Light of Jah..It's a very heavy yeilding plant and good for the soul...lol

T

TyKaycha

... TyKaycha- I got word there were was gonna be a autograph session early next week....

Thanks, but just landed in Bangkok. Will be here in Thailand for the next couple of weeks. When I get back into town, I'll cross my fingers and hope you have some more back in stock.

-Ty :character0050:

Top Bottom