• Tagged users None
summitoker

summitoker

Schnauzer 68 days!
http://i37.invalid.com/albums/e51/gtinut/105_0406.jpg

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
zdisturbedz From what I remember of the skinny pineapple, it is a lot like c99, in fact it may be a pheno of c99,as there are several folks I know of out here that had original bros grimm seed stock.. I wouldn't take her before 60 IMO, if clone is same as the one my buddy grew in the FT 2000ish.

I have some goin now and I think it is alot lke Pineapple C99 IMO

I have a Pineapple Express goin as well that looks a little more vigorous.

Tex

Z

zDisturbedz

I have some goin now and I think it is alot lke Pineapple C99 IMO

I have a Pineapple Express goin as well that looks a little more vigorous.

Tex

I vegged mine for about 2 months and topped it once and now its about 30 inches tall from the top of the pot. Its pretty bushy but not nearly as bushy as the Jack Herer I have. The Skinny Pineapple is growing just like my Blueberry, Bubblegum, and Super Silver Haze so the canopy will be really even in flower.

C

CropReport

Dont judge the man on his forum posts, he's got the biggest heart anyone can ask for... and the Southern Charm is definitely a rock solid strain!

Is s2b the same as still2big? If so, I've met the man and he's good people. Lots of people like to judge people they're never met.

Hey Girl, what is the lineage of that Banner? I've got a sandalwood tasting line that really reminds me of the flavor and aroma. -Crop

G

ganjherbsmoke

believe its the abusive x with rez straw diez still havent tried it yet #3 sounds like the one id be into

G

ganjherbsmoke

hmm now im not sure even
according to ironlungs thread its just the original OG
i think we all know how long that debate can get on that one lol

F

Funkfingers

in my opinion I think it's the ghost cut..It's the closest thing to that cut I've found..

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I've got plans for a couple of crosses focusing on the pine, selections for next years outdoor/greenhouse crop. hopefully I can get the strains ready by then. I'm thinking a mighty might X romulan and a romulan X rooi baard(swazi red).

I'm calling them warbird and rombaard. Warbird should be early sept, and the rombaard should be mid-late oct. Who says you can't have your 6 outside?

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I got some Biker Blues once, found a couple of seeds in it, currently vegging the only one that sprouted. I dunno what could have pollenated it so Im not sure what to expect but then again thats half the fun. All I know at this point is its female.

M

maestro

Pretty sad

Al these cutie pie lil hyped up names and its funny I've only seen maybe 4=5 worth thier salt at all.

Maybe I'm just an old ass pot snob but I would be ashamed to represent CO with most of that crap............hmmmmmn this piece of shit cut I got for ten whole bucks from this conartist faggot dispensary went hermie on me now I got seeds.....maybe I should start a seed company....maybe I'm a breeder now..............

I see the green bud(hispanics called it the ghani), old school biker skuink, biker blue, the wicked Co mikado and a couple other GEMS originating here................but I say most of these crosses n names are just wanna bees pipe dreams n obvious knock offs.....

for example all the "tangerine" shit is all descended from this HA skunk cut thats been here for 20+ years...its quick dank lime green n distinct distinct sweet kinda CITRUS
as fuck and is a whore n breeds perfect to just about anything.........I here its original genetics are hawaiian and that seems right cuz at its best outside its a short swat fast fast skunk that gets round chunky chunky nugs with colas about the size n shape of your head in a 5 gallon pot about always my first to start n finishes about three weeks early...........every fukin "tangerine"
this n that has the distictive taste n look of it but isn't quite the dankness of its momma..................FUNNY N KINDA SAD COLORADO HAS BLOWN UP BUT WE STILL GOT A LONG WAY TO GO imho before competing witth Cali or A-dam at any real level.
All these silly lil kid names and you faggots sellin moldy tumbled wet immature ditch weed med pot just make us all look dumb. Disgusted with the herb scene here myself.

sky high

sky high

I remember the mid 80's and all the RKS that was here....called simply "KGB" (killer green bud) or often...just as generic, "the kind". No "kush" tags...no crossed up names or breeders in sight....

in the 90's-2000's I saw Wheelchair Crippler, The Cough, and heard of Skelly/Skullyand Biker Blue but never sourced either, sadly. (the kids today would freak how SLOW things worked and how hard it was to connect with these cuts without the EASE of the INTERNET)

Then..like you say....things blew up and it became cool to have Colorado pot...thus...the renaming and jumpinonthebandwagon gig we see today ad nauseum.

wish I had that original WCC again. Now >that< was some stoney/skunky/all around good (except yield) Colorado weed! (ah, but we digress...)

s h

P

PoopyCoopy

at the turn of the century, used to get some cough X atf from ft collins way, still have yet to come across buds that big and thick in my life. can only assume it came from up there,

J-fly

J-fly

Pretty sad

Al these cutie pie lil hyped up names and its funny I've only seen maybe 4=5 worth thier salt at all.

Maybe I'm just an old ass pot snob but I would be ashamed to represent CO with most of that crap............hmmmmmn this piece of shit cut I got for ten whole bucks from this conartist faggot dispensary went hermie on me now I got seeds.....maybe I should start a seed company....maybe I'm a breeder now..............

I see the green bud(hispanics called it the ghani), old school biker skuink, biker blue, the wicked Co mikado and a couple other GEMS originating here................but I say most of these crosses n names are just wanna bees pipe dreams n obvious knock offs.....

for example all the "tangerine" shit is all descended from this HA skunk cut thats been here for 20+ years...its quick dank lime green n distinct distinct sweet kinda CITRUS
as fuck and is a whore n breeds perfect to just about anything.........I here its original genetics are hawaiian and that seems right cuz at its best outside its a short swat fast fast skunk that gets round chunky chunky nugs with colas about the size n shape of your head in a 5 gallon pot about always my first to start n finishes about three weeks early...........every fukin "tangerine"
this n that has the distictive taste n look of it but isn't quite the dankness of its momma..................FUNNY N KINDA SAD COLORADO HAS BLOWN UP BUT WE STILL GOT A LONG WAY TO GO imho before competing witth Cali or A-dam at any real level.
All these silly lil kid names and you faggots sellin moldy tumbled wet immature ditch weed med pot just make us all look dumb. Disgusted with the herb scene here myself.

Im just gonna stick up for Colorado for a minute since you come here and bash the place i love. Yes there are some watered down cuts, but when you have hundreds of strains around, they cant all be in the top 10. Back in North Carolina they dont pick what kind of weed they smoke or what strains they want, they take what they get and pay out the ass. There has to be cutie pie names with all these different strains we are running out of names.

As far as competing with Cali or Amsterdam, I disagree. Cali is the outdoor schwagg capital of the world. Colorado Mtn hippies know their weed better than those L.A. hipsters. Amsterdam doesnt have all the new west coast flavors. We might not have as many seed companies and breeders, but there is a ton of good smoke in Colorado. My cousin just got back from Amsterdam a month ago and said the nugz in Colorado are better.

Colorado is special because we have a lot of great strains here, and a lot of wonderful growers. If you dont like our cuts, order seeds. Also our medical scene is new and has a lot of fresh air and new ideas floating around. I see Colorado carrying the Cannabis torch through the next decade.

Look at the bright side.

M

maestro

Im just gonna stick up for Colorado for a minute since you come here and bash the place i love. Yes there are some watered down cuts, but when you have hundreds of strains around, they cant all be in the top 10. Back in North Carolina they dont pick what kind of weed they smoke or what strains they want, they take what they get and pay out the ass. There has to be cutie pie names with all these different strains we are running out of names.

As far as competing with Cali or Amsterdam, I disagree. Cali is the outdoor schwagg capital of the world. Colorado Mtn hippies know their weed better than those L.A. hipsters. Amsterdam doesnt have all the new west coast flavors. We might not have as many seed companies and breeders, but there is a ton of good smoke in Colorado. My cousin just got back from Amsterdam a month ago and said the nugz in Colorado are better.

Colorado is special because we have a lot of great strains here, and a lot of wonderful growers. If you dont like our cuts, order seeds. Also our medical scene is new and has a lot of fresh air and new ideas floating around. I see Colorado carrying the Cannabis torch through the next decade.

Look at the bright side.

^^^
Wrong..........I love COLORADO....just hate seeing a respectable fledgeling
herb scene misrepresented by fraudulent wanna bees.....get me?

There are herbal artists here every bit as good as any Cali,A-dam,or BC heads but only a tiny tiny few to compare to.....This non yeilding over hyped fucking quadruple hermie "OG" thing just sucks my ball sack. I hate to see greed ruin MJ like for the most part its done anywhere it was commercialized.
All these cute lil pictures of dank dank lil tiny S1s are cute but then when ya hear about all the breeding happening with them....personally I cringe and just don't wanna mess with anyones work no more...

Whatever though
I'm just an opinionated adled pot head full of hot air. Piss myself off all the time. :mad0233:

K

kolah

I get a bit bored and irked at the attempt to have all these cutsey names...and the vulgar names. IMO, it's quite possible the weeds sucks or it's just average and the "half-breeder" hopes it sells because of the gitchy name he/she gave it. Then again I could be totally wrong. :)

I think we need to switch to a number system. Skunk #1 is now 53-228-0045.

And strains crosssed with others should be as follows: Skunk # 357. The 357 indicates how many times Skunk #1 has been crossed with some other type of "super" weed.
So properly now labeled ,Skunk #1 will be called 53-228-0045-#357

Yesterday, I smoked some new Skunk or better named 53-228-0045-#303,559. :sign0065:

Maybe we should stick to cutesy. I dunno. My Sunday Wake-n-Bake kicked in and I am just rattling off. :fighting0085:

sidenote: Maestro, Easy on us Coloradans, especially those of us up here in the bush. We're all fucking crazy. The cute weed names ain't just in CO. BTW, LOL@ the SuperFreak comment... ala Rick James

summitoker

summitoker

I fully agree that we need more creativity with strain names. Please dont combine 2 strain names into some silly crap. If you cross for example blue dream and Chemdog dont call it blue dog how about something original. Next step would be ditch the hermi pollen. There are breeding seeds available. I plan to hit everything i have with sam skunkman haze if i ever find the right male. When your og s2 gets hit with hermi bubba pollen those seeds should be hidden from mankind not celebrated.

That said i am running the Colorado tangerine right now and she is a dirty dirty girl. Tha terpene and resin levels are off the chart, cant wait to taste this one!

Top Bottom