Cherry Pie
Jamaican Pineapple x Purple Skunk
Tangerine Dream
Sonoma black Dog x turbo Desil
Blue dream x turbo Desil
Afgoo
Super silver Haze
Blackberry x Sour Desil

Here's my question.. Which ones would you work with? In what season (depo, long season, indoor)

My patients this time of year are outdoor growers only. They want large orders of one or two maybe three strains. They keep coming back so I'm basically only providing babies too one or two large scale ops. My feedback from MOST growers is big plants, big producers, short flower time. Ok, so I know the strains for that season, as its up my ally. However, after this boom of outdoor madness comes indoor. That's why I'm not trashing all the OG's and Desils. Some or most of my mothers I've germinated from seed, pheno hunted only the best one out of 20 to become a mother. So I've put in a lot of work.
Can you tell me out of this list what you'd want to work with, and for what season? Indoor/outdoor?
Thanks

Shegrows

Shegrows

Grape Ape
Master kush x skunk 1
Blueberry
BlueCheese
Alien OG
Purple alien OG

Tell me trash it or stash it. I can always keep strains going in baby form.

Icristal

Icristal

Nice list, wish I could help you, but only been growing a year. But the great farmers information here is a huge help learning. Good luck with your choices, read your other thread and all I can say is WOW, great job.

Keep it green
Icristal :)

Shegrows

Shegrows

Awe thanks I'm a Stay At Home mom, and when my husband left me I either had to go back to the 9-5 and put my son in daycare essentially working to pay for daycare, or use my degree and go back to social work, or tap into my ten plus years of knowledge on plants but make a business out of it to pay all the bills my husband left me with. I decided to start cloning, and bam! We've been A OK!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You will never know what grows best for you if you never plant it.

I say flower them out and see what you like.

Shegrows

Shegrows

A lot of these are flowering outdoors dep. then I'm going to set up just two flood and drain tables to see what certain ones do under 1,000 watt lights. We'll see. Wondering if anyone more or less sees any on that list they've had bad experiences or good with.

dankninja

dankninja

Tahoe OG
Ghost OG
ChemDog
Skywalker OG
Bubba OG
Jamaican Pineapple x Purple Skunk

some of the most potent and rewarding right there IMO. good luck with your selections

Latest posts

Top Bottom