strains that keep you up all night

• Thread starter Ryu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryu

you know what i mean no?

yes you know: that strains that make you feel nervous, speedy, with paranoia, heart-racing... (sativas usually)

i think that one strain of this type is kali mist or moby dick from dinafem. Also some haze hibrids, depending on the pheno.

what strains have you tried that made you feel like that?

J

jdubz206

nervous, speedy, and paranoid...three things i usually try to avoid lol :D i haven't experienced these feelings from kalimist personally...i've heard if you harvest early, you will get some speedy weed. some of the sativa dominant strains are supposed to be kinda trippy and speedy...i have a kali pheno mustang mist that's really sativa dominant but definitely isn't speedy...a few puffs and lights out...then again, i let it go really long..maybe if i cut earlier i coulda got a speedier high...i'm more into relaxing and relieving my pain personally but i have read some of the older pure sativa's sound a lot like you're describing...getting seeds may be very hard with some of these strain from what i've heard...good luck w/your search :smiley_joint:

R

Ryu

thanks for the reply man :handshake

thats true, if you harvest earlier you'll get a more "celebral" high (in da head) if you let it go really long you'll get a more "physical" and relaxing high.

but i love that kind of highs. C99 is also one strain famous for the speedy high that gives to you!

A

astartes

F13 is nice and speedy and will keep you up. No paranoia though. A very clear high that you don't really realize until you stop and think about just how high you are!

astartes

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I think topp 44 is kinda speady and trippy and it flowers pretty fast too.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
good years back a friend of mine crossed his g-13 x ak named it gk60 it was like that heart racing bad it was bomb still got a mom but not my high rest in peace he;s gone now

O

ojd

nevils haze
kush haze
original haze
thai weed
alot of haze hybrids

S

sweatloaf13

The Grapefruit(c99x'fruity'haze) by Female Seeds I'm running is speedweed for sure. If I smoke it anywhere from 3hrs or less before bed,I'm stuck staring at the ceiling,listening to the sounds of the night,aggravated and praying I won't hear the birds when they start chirping.....like my old coke days:puke
great wake and bake bud.....or when tripping. I just harvested a ropy cola covered in resin,beautiful colors and as long as my arm easy...done in a DIY DWC under a 400wMH. She finishes in 45-50days too!!

B

Bio Kid

I've read that Aces Bangi Haze is a racy strain...The smell and taste description is very appealing too this is one I've wanted to try out but I haven't seen it available any where recently.

C

cali2

I have a plant that I got from a hermied romulan diesel that got to a serious seeds bubblegum, had a couple of seeds that I popped from that mishap. I really didnt expect much from them but was pleasantly surprised. No hermies either.(I still check them religously thou) The smoke is awesome, not racy but you dont couchlock and you can party all night with her.Very happy weed, it makes you really talkative and outgoing. Its great if you dont want to fade away too soon. Finishs early and has good yeild ta boot.

nurlord

nurlord

Neville's Haze is extremely high energy. To this day I consider it the champagne of weed for getting your lady into and yourself into the mood for some crazy sex and that's considering how I feel about the Pink Kush. The summer I was well stocked on Neville's was like a case study on the positive effects of marijuana. Of course my opinion my be influenced by all the extremely energetic punanny I got that year. But hey, hate the game. I'm just a player. Good times.

Trainwreck was so racy it made me unable to parallel park a motorcycle. I also received a call that went "What the hell was that weed from last night? We started cleaning the house at 4am we couldn't sit still." Considering the person who said this is a professional dancer at the time with 3 kids one being a new born, you can imagine he normally didn't have a lot of energy at 4 in the morning.

Sputnik (Green Pheno)
I can only wonder what the joy's of pure Apollo-11 are like. This is the definition of a soaring high. Where Neville's elevates your mood and consciousness, the green pheno of Sputnik rapidly fucks you in your face and laughs as you get lost trying to walk to the bakery across the street, and is still laughing 20 minutes later when you finally find the bakery, order $34 worth of $2 items and walk out the store noting to yourself that the house you were in is right across the street and yet somehow it took you 20 minutes to find the place.

Zoidberry
Would have you seeing thinks out of the corners of your eyes the entire time you were high.

There was a controversial seed company called the Brothel Bros. They had a strain called World War 2 Purple Heart. I believe it was Bubba Kush x Metal Haze. It was a lot like Ghaze in terms of the appearance on the buds. The high felt exactly like how acid trips felt to me. I never had any really psychedelic experience on acid it was always more like a heady high coupled with the sensation of constantly licking a 9 volt battery. WW2PH made you tingle with energy.

T

the420wookie

best smoke report ever lol, thanks dude.

Im smoking some "ak" that just lifts me up and keeps me awake. not TOO energizing, but keeps you sidetracked. It may be fAKey. But its damn nice.

V

v0ssman

Trainwreck, I had a half ounce and I couldnt put it down for a week. This was the most intense stuff ive ever experience in my lifetime. Piney lemony/sour smell took over any room it was opened in.

BubbleBerry Crack, im not sure if you can get it since my farmers hybridized it outta Butte county..but it makes me so paranoid...I dont like it. Blocks too many receptors and makes me unaware of my actions. Like I got hit over the head and have a concussion, along with the raciness. Very popular strain

Halloween, I got it at the Santa Cruz patients collective way back when and it was some trippy stuff. Dark orange hairs cover the nugs on this plant. Smells of mixed candy, and the smell of costume rubber...in my oopinion it smelled of halloween. Heavy in the eyes, everything I experienced felt new like a child. Not anxious, but exciting

R

Ryu

The Grapefruit(c99x'fruity'haze) by Female Seeds I'm running is speedweed for sure. If I smoke it anywhere from 3hrs or less before bed,I'm stuck staring at the ceiling,listening to the sounds of the night,aggravated and praying I won't hear the birds when they start chirping.....like my old coke days:puke
great wake and bake bud.....or when tripping. I just harvested a ropy cola covered in resin,beautiful colors and as long as my arm easy...done in a DIY DWC under a 400wMH. She finishes in 45-50days too!!

ohh The grapefruit is an excellent strain. when will it come again? i heard that female seeds were working on the stock, is it true?

TRAINWRECK: i would like to grow it outdoors, but i think that the only seed (comercially disponible) is the one from greenhouse seeds, and i don't think that it's like the true trainwreck. Do you guys know where can I find it?

nurlord

nurlord

GHS Trainwreck seems to be fake. I've grown it. Wasn't like Trainwreck at all. Which I don't understand because Trainwreck selfs very nicely.

Jojorizo offered a great TW S1 but he's passed away. I guarntee you that there's packs of those laying around on popped though. He sold a lot of those back in the cworld days.

Oldbay

Oldbay

My White Russian (JWS) makes it very hard for me to fall asleep at night. Good strong quick hitting stone (fast tolerance build up though).

R

Ryu

My White Russian (JWS) makes it very hard for me to fall asleep at night. Good strong quick hitting stone (fast tolerance build up though).

yeah! if you harvest a white russian early you'll get a super strong high, very euphoric cerebral, no couchlock!

Latest posts

Top Bottom