Strains With The Best Carry-through Flavor.

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Ok so aside from top-teir genetics, one of the key attributes I look for in a strain is a terp-profile that allows the flavor to carry all the way through to the bottom of a fully-packed bowl.

This is why I absolutely can't get enough of some of the haze varieties - it's like no matter what genetics are combined in a particular strain, if there's haze in it.... everyone in the room knows that familiar, dank-ass earthy pungency.

Deadhead OG is another one I can't get enough of. Some of the blueberry strains are pretty killer too.

What strains do you folks like the best in terms of carry-through flavor?

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

Does anyone have any input on Watermelon Zkittlez or Watermelon Zum Zum?

Do the terp-profiles fit the description accurately?

Do they carry-through all the way to the bottom of the bowl?

~

K

kansabis

I find this pretty important as well,I've had many great smelling strains that didn't carry over to taste and had some that did taste good but it didn't last,my best ones so far is bubblegum and a Swiss miss leaning Swiss cheese that hermied but it smelled and tasted like big league grape chewing gum start to finish,hermied and yielded like crap tho.

Krypto

Krypto

14erBoulder's (TAHOE * forum) * Stardog... One of the few strains that I can smoke to the bottom of the bowl and still enjoy the flavor usually after about two-thirds of the bowl I toss out the charred. But not with that one and the dr.WhoTang
@gravekat303

Top Bottom