Strains

• Thread starter 1seventiesguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1seventiesguy

Hello everybody,
I have I hope a simple problem someone can help with.First, I have been dying for some genetics from Cali, or at least the U.S.A. I have in the past been buying beans from the Uk from DNA genetis and losve them and trying to get some from reserva privada but they are always out of stock. I do not have access to clones . Something is not right with having to get Cali genetics from Amsterdam or the UK. ( nothing wrong with them strains, I love them). Also have been trying to find a couple more strains I can't find.( DJ Short Blue Berry and Blue Moonshine)also OG Kush and Sour Diesel. I read in canibible that Dutch Passion carried DJ strains but know one has been able to verify this.
Second I had to quit partaking in 1982 when Columbian Gold and Red whre everywhere, and the last I had was Skunk that smelled like BO or dirty socks, you coulden't carry it in your pocket without someone smelling it.They was great! But ever since I was able to start back in 2002 I have grown several canibus cup strains and they was very good, but I can't find that shit yo face, laugh yo ass off with eyes like Georgia road map strain I'm looking for. I think I have an average tolerance and have grown several strains that was supposed to be 20 % but I havent been blowed away.
Can anyone help. I would greatly appreciate it!:joint:

dirrtyd

dirrtyd

I would suggest you hang around here for a while Cali genetics are on this website for sure.

M

MJPassion

I've seen lots of good stuff happening lately... USA strains coming soon... ;)

Top Bottom