Strains...

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hello and good day. They had a seed sale on at my usual seed bank. 30% off and I just had to get the order in.
I got the following strains. All are feminized photo period seeds.

Northern Lights Reg - 14 Seeds
King TUT Fem - 7 Seeds
Jack Herer Fem - 7 Seeds
Sour Kush Fem - 7 Seeds
white widow 4 seed freebie
kushy kush 4 seed freebie

I would rather do the sour kush later. I think I want to try a few less stinky plants to see what its like.

To sog a 4 x 4 with 16 plants for the first grow ever in a 4 x 4. Which would you plant?

I was thinking northern lights and the king tut or jack herer but someone probably knows for sure what is a good idea. The kushy kush was easy to grow and the smell was not that strong. I had a haze and that thing smelled from a long way. :)

I just want to get an idea of how covert it will be in the basement. And the strains that you think would do that the best.

Thanks for reading

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I tried king tut and wasnt that impressed, maybe I didnt get a good pheno. It did have huge buds covered in bright orange hairs but the smell and taste wasnt there.
I would do the jack herer and look for a speedy pheno, but thats just me.

gwheels

gwheels

They would fit in 3 gallon fabric pots 4 rows of 4.

Because I am a newb I might just play with 9 plants on the first run. 3 x 3

3 white widow
3 jack herer
3 northern lights

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

More isn't always better. I promise If you put 16 in you'll end up with the taller plants blocking all the light from the shorter plants. Even with a scrog in a 4x4 the max you could go is 9 in 5 gal pots imo is what it do. without kicking yourself in the ass. Remember they need water too and moving shit around.

gwheels

gwheels

I will start with autos because the grow room i am using will be cooler in the winter. In the spring i will run 9 photos or i will scrog 4 and fill it damnit :D

What I like about that is i have seeds for 2 years now. And I love to plan ahead ;)

gwheels

gwheels

I think I have a better question.

I have decided on my grow space. I will modify my cold room to hold the tent and run heat into the space to keep it above 65

First of all I will do my first grow with autos. I have 32 seeds left of good strains after cutting my teeth on the grow box.

I have 42 photo period seeds on the way should be here this week. I will save them until spring because it will be cold out there.

When I get to the photoperiod plants what method do you think I could use to get the best results in my 4 X 4 tent.

With the seeds shown what would you grow.

4 X 7 gallon fabric pots

9 x 3 gallon fabric pots

I will scrog or do whatever is needed. I have a grow box that i can scrog a plant right up in. It will be just sitting there anyway

Keep in mind I want some good smoke with the ability to suplement my income. My wife has terminal brain cancer and just hit hospice. It was necessary to buy the seeds now because of legality etc. allegedly.

Truth be told I dont give a fuck a man has to do what a man has to do.

Thanks for the advice. I will read anything I can to help make this work but your experience sure helps me to get a jump.

And is there such a thing as a 4 x 4 drip tray so i can be super lazy ?

Top Bottom