strange happenings with thcfarmer

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

whats happened here logic ?? just clicked on thc farmer in my favorites and this popped up ?? and it wouldnt go lol had to reboot . ok now tho logged straight in to the farm

Thcfarmer screenshot
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lol dont worrys guys

i was just making a backup of the site so i can test all the new things on it, without breaking the main farm

and i was putting password protection on the site, so no one can access it, only me and my coder

and i did something wrong and the password screen was displaying on the main forum for a short amount of time

F

frankie-smiles

just got same thing, just pm'd logic and he said its something he's doing on his end. Sure he'll be here in a sec.

Ha ha, edited to add he beat me to it.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol yeh man same thing that happend too me. i took a screen print also. lol

B

BrotherBud

dam i thought the russians were hacking me :help:

hahaha, yo, I thought the same thing! I started running my spyware program and virus scans! Glad it was just Logic keeping everything up to par. Peace, I'm going to puff one and go walk the dog in this -10 degree weather:animbong::toivo hope I don't freeze my sack off.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic was doing some work so no worries:help:

T

the Rock

dam i thought the russians were hacking me :help:

that is one of the reasons i o love this site veveryone has a sense bof humor (well almost everyone)

and they take out the trash if necessary

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was gonna head for the hills and hide :fighting0003:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
"i thought the russians were hacking me"

This should win post of the year lol :banana1sv6:

F

fuzzy

Hell i was trying to log into it.Didnt know what the hell was going on.LOL peace,Fuzzy

F

frankie-smiles

I thought i'd been hacked or hit by a virus or some shit. Its kinda mad what goes through your mind when that sorta stuff happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom