Strange Leaf Colors

• Thread starter jpzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jpzz

I just finished a crop of some unknown bag seed that turned out very good I am pleased to say. Two plants in my 250 watt grow box. The plants didnt yellow much at all like they usually do. Some yellowing at random locations but not much. What was strange was that during the last week about a quarter of the leaves turned a dark color with a slight purple shade. Almost like a very dark grey with a purple hint.

Azhden

Azhden

Have seen plants turn all kinds of colors in the final stages of life (some at the beginning), happens a lot with colder flowering temps in the "winter" months (if that applies to your grow/area or not).

J

jpzz

Have seen plants turn all kinds of colors in the final stages of life (some at the beginning), happens a lot with colder flowering temps in the "winter" months (if that applies to your grow/area or not).
I had seen the purple color in other photos but never seen the dark grey purple that I got on these plants. My grow box is usually in the mid 70s during winter but it did drop down to 69 degrees a few times. The smoke is very strong however. Real kick ass. Wish I had saved a mother but my space is limited

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

There is no difference between marijuana and other plants that turn colors in the fall. Most mmj plants will turn colors in the final stage of ripening....usually red and/or purple.. Cold temps will make it happen a little earlier in flowering. Some plants will turn purple regardless.. This plant started turning purple week 8....was cut day 63. If I let it go another week, the leaves would be mostly purple.

Top Bottom