Strange Leaf- Newbie

• Thread starter fany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fany

hi , can you help with a advice to know what I can do with my problem -newbie
3 plants , only one have a strange leaf .
I took the picture only to the affected plant
should I cut it ?

Strange leaf  newbie
Strange leaf  newbie 2
Strange leaf  newbie 3
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm! Looks like you have the beginning of a nutrient deficiency. Post more info of your grow
Temps, humidity, nutrients. That will help members help you figure out what’s wrong with your lady’s.

F

fany

Temp is about 24 °C , the humidity i don t know it , and the nutrient that I use because is advanced nutrients jungle juice bloom and I use 1 ml per liter every second day , but i have also few black flies and small something like this picture taken from another post it s not mine but the same type of flies

20160728 142315
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Check for bugs? do you PH your nutrients?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No, leave it. I would start PH ing your nutrients after mixing.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The bugs probably aren't the problem. It looks like it is a little hungry (as someone mentioned)...what do you use for food, if anything? The other issue might be a lack of sufficient light...how much and what kind of light are you using. A little more info regarding the setup that you are using, size of lights and containers, and what you are growing them in...all can provide clues as to what the problem is. Black flies aren't a problem unless you are outside and don't have any bug spray on...but they won't bother your plants.

Top Bottom