Strange looking buds (Arjens Haze #3)

• Thread starter Casual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casual

Hi all. I've included some pics of some of the Arjen's Haze #3 that I just harvested,
along with the remaining White Widows. The WW's look and smell
great, the AH#3's smell fine I guess (Never had any before) but they look
'strange'. Can you guru's take a look at these pics and let me know
what you think?
Personally, I don't think there were flowered long enough.
Also, they were on the ends, and I was using a lightmover with a 1K lamp,
and grown in BioBuckets. Are these even smokable? At this point,
we'll use them for our own consumption IF they're usable at all.
This was my first attempt at growing anything, and I've learned a lot,
but have a ways to go yet. Any input would be most appreciated!!

Caz

Strange looking buds arjens haze 3
Strange looking buds arjens haze 3 2
Strange looking buds arjens haze 3 3
Strange looking buds arjens haze 3 4
Strange looking buds arjens haze 3 5
P

paulycali

Those ladies need to go 12 weeks easy! Better luck with her next time. Did you take any cuttings? Good luck man!

L

l0g1c4l

IMO you harvested too early but if they're flushed for sure they are smokable. Just will not be there full potential, they look like they could have been huge!

C

Casual

Thanks guys... I didn't take cuttings, but these were clones off of two beautiful mothers. I'll give her another go on the next run in a few weeks.

Caz

S

SSHZ

They needed at least 2-3 more weeks. Still see fresh white hairs. Typical sativa light and airy bud. I bet it will still be tasty with a good drying and will get the job done........

X

Xceptional

first off THANK YOU for high res pics that made it simple. yeah that doesn't look finished. how long did you flower them for?

C

Casual

I flowered for 10 weeks. I had these in with mostly White Widows which I harvested last weekend. I really need to move my setup, so rushed this. I knew it was early. I'm going to order some bags. We went ahead and trimmed them up and they're drying on a screen. Will it hurt if they've been dried before putting them in bubble bags?
I've never made hash before, so another new learning curve awaits!
I appreciate y'alls comments and tips.
Tha Xcept... I know nice clear pics are paramount in getting good advice! ;)

Caz

D

Donkdbz

I grew out Arjans Ultra Haze before it looks kinda like that too. You really need to use a scope to figure out when to harvest. I let mine go for 16 weeks they hit all cloudy. No hairs dying off at all.

It was potent "trippy" bud just like the description. Was not fun to grow at all.

Most people who saw it though it was some bunk shit till they tried it cause no one sees pure sativa's anymore

I

Inuit

If they are dried make hash oil (butane or qwiso)....your results will likely be better than using dried material in bubble bags...

Be safe

I

Top Bottom