Strange looking leafs

• Thread starter ChrispyTater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Hey there so I’m a first time grower. So extremely new. From what I have read I think it’s pH related. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Strange looking leafs
Strange looking leafs 2
Momz

Momz

[/QUOTE my first grow was 2011 . I've had this problem with in door dirt grow I prefer out door growing now buy Calmag spray foliage top and bottom an hour after lights turn off giving plants cool down time spray top & bottom of leafs keep water pH 6,2-6,5 I use a pH meter and fresh lemon juice "no pulp" to adjust the pH or purchase pH adjusting products. Possible low moisture in your grow room I've used a " humidifier" to add moisture also mist your plants with pH adjusted water lack of nutrients can cause leaf to become brittle Cal mag adjusts this . On set of spider mites causes curling of leaf use Nim oil great for getting rid of bugs . I spray pure crop 1 every other week prevents bugs mold etc hope this helps good luck 🌿😊

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Thanks for your reply. So it’s more of an indoor outdoor situation. There’s plenty of airflow and things like that. They aren’t under lights I have a clear roof on so light comes through that way. I’ve just this weekend added a substance to up the pH level because it’s probably sitting at 7.5 in all pots at the moment. I have also just sprayed for bugs. Where I’m from there are not any growing specific solutions because it’s not legal here yet.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks for your reply. So it’s more of an indoor outdoor situation. There’s plenty of airflow and things like that. They aren’t under lights I have a clear roof on so light comes through that way. I’ve just this weekend added a substance to up the pH level because it’s probably sitting at 7.5 in all pots at the moment. I have also just sprayed for bugs. Where I’m from there are not any growing specific solutions because it’s not legal here yet.
If your pH is 7.5 I wouldn't "up" it!? ..that's probably your problem right there

420Andrew

420Andrew

I’ve just this weekend added a substance to up the pH level because it’s probably sitting at 7.5 in all pots at the moment.

There's your culprit, aim for about 6.5 pH, check out this chart here that shows the uptake of nutrients in various grow medium pH levels. With a pH of 7.5 or even higher you'll be facing multiple deficiencies. Are you growing in soil or coco, by the way?
D4edab02e8684905d904f52c1c7e626e

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

There's your culprit, aim for about 6.5 pH, check out this chart here that shows the uptake of nutrients in various grow medium pH levels. With a pH of 7.5 or even higher you'll be facing multiple deficiencies. Are you growing in soil or coco, by the way?View attachment 929407
Just growing in potting mix with some compost. I’ve adding some stuff to up the acidity

Top Bottom