Strange Veg Growth Toward Harvest

• Thread starter cannanurse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Can anyone give me some insight of what's going on here?
Are you moving them in and out of the house?
Or are they outside and you have a light by them?
Its one or the other. Just flip them back to flower. If outside they might not finish before the cold depending where u are located..

C

cannanurse

Yeah I've been moving them outside during the day to cut back on the smell in the house. It's strange because it started flowing in the middle of July without any change in light cycle so I assumed the seed I planted was an autoflower. After reading some info on autoflowerz, I learned that they don't need a 12/12 cycle? So I've been using a 16/8-18/6 light cycle. There is about 30-40% amber trichs on some of the buds. Was considering flushing this weekend and harvesting next week? I'm in south Texas.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah I've been moving them outside during the day to cut back on the smell in the house. It's strange because it started flowing in the middle of July without any change in light cycle so I assumed the seed I planted was an autoflower. After reading some info on autoflowerz, I learned that they don't need a 12/12 cycle? So I've been using a 16/8-18/6 light cycle. There is about 30-40% amber trichs on some of the buds. Was considering flushing this weekend and harvesting next week? I'm in south Texas.
That sucks.. Might as well harvest them now and get on to new plants!
18/6 veg
12/12 flower
Dont interrupt the night period!!!
They dont need nothing during lights off but air flow..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Does that cycle not differ with autoflower?
Autoflower you can run 20/4 or 18/6 is usually the 2 ppl choose.
But autoflower is supposed to not matter what your light schedule so really its your choice...

Top Bottom