Strawberry Banana Phenos

• Thread starter RedWoods
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RedWoods

strawberry banana. I didnt find any good info on here about it and not much online.

Looking for any and all info I can get on this strain. Please tell me about any phenos you've come across, any grow info or tips, growth patterns, sensativities, cured smoke reports, any any any info you can think of about this strain. Thanks

I am mainly looking for any info on different phenos of this strain as I found nothing on strawberry banana phenotypes. Also seems to be a good strain for dry ice sift(dry ice hash) any opinions or reports on that?

Organic growers please comment!!!

Thank you everyone and happy gardening!

E

Elsydro

strawberry banana. I didnt find any good info on here about it and not much online.

Looking for any and all info I can get on this strain. Please tell me about any phenos you've come across, any grow info or tips, growth patterns, sensativities, cured smoke reports, any any any info you can think of about this strain. Thanks

I am mainly looking for any info on different phenos of this strain as I found nothing on strawberry banana phenotypes. Also seems to be a good strain for dry ice sift(dry ice hash) any opinions or reports on that?

Organic growers please comment!!!

Thank you everyone and happy gardening!
Ive had strawnanna and I remember it being very indica! Ah I didn’t grow it it was purchased in Boulder, Co flower I saw was dank af, but I tasted the Bho sauce it was killer! Not sure if that helps any let me see if I can find anything else! I want to say it’s banana kush maybe by strawberry pheno of bubblegum by DNA genetics it’s a 70/30 ind/sat thid is off of dna’s Site “Strawberry Banana is a cross of Crockett's Banana Kush and Serious Seeds Strawberry pheno of Bubble Gum. The Strawberry Pheno, Bubblegum was such a frosty male that our homie the Guru knew he had to cross it with something special. So Guru and Crockett got to work and created the Strawberry Banana. She Has to be one of the greatest resin producers we have seen, expect to see good yields with the flowering time of 9 weeks. The concentrate that she produces is top notch winning awards at multiple cups around the world. She responds well to topping and does great in all systems. A medium to heavy feeder the Strawberry Banana can produce big yields! Expect connoisseur quality herb without having to be a expert grower! The beginner will shine as well as the seasoned grower.”

E

Elsydro

Was it 14er in boulder? I believe that is one that they throw pics up of quite a bit, definitely a frost monster.
Yes Sir!!!! Frosty AF!!! Never actually been into but a buddy was going in and let my try their gear, stellar just not to keen bout turning my med benes over when I get hooked up whee I go, Silverstem keeps me sane!

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I'm running a Crockett Strawberry Banana I received as a clone for the first time, just about to harvest. It didn't stretch a ton, and it's SUPER DUPER frosty and smells great, but the buds are teeny tiny. I'll have to run it again and see if I can do better. The other strains around it seem to be doing fine, fwiw...

R

RedWoods

Did not know the sotry abiut the male, and good to know she takes well to topping. I think I will just make a bonsai box and keep each female I get, no choosing a certain pheno to keep lol.

Hmmmm, she only had tiny buds? Hopefully someone who knows the strain well can chime in on that, and maybe have an idea why she disnt fatten up a lol for you.

R

RedWoods

I try to say "lil" and it always gets corrected to "lol" sorry bout that

Top Bottom