• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
21 days in.. Nice.....!

Snapped a few pics, been away.. These are lookin' real nice. Long colas, looks to fill in nicely.. I have 3 moms from seed flowering and all seem to lean towards the strawberry side. Gr8 structure and vigorous growth. :damnhippie:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
40 days in.. Stacking really well..!!

Most of the strawberry bubba's seem to be strawberry dominant but I do have one that is bubba dom. It is slower in growth, smaller yielder, and not as sweet smelling into early flowering..

I do have one that was dubbed the "ATX" cut, this one is a phenom. of all 6 moms started. It grows huge and stacks very very well, my gal says the buds smell like jolly ranchers (?), it's a sweeter smell for sure and plant stinks a 'lil like a skunk's ass. I assume it's going to be the keeper of the bunch and that it's the pheno that resembles KKSC the closest. GR8 job, OGR!! :damnhippie:

"ATX CUT"-

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
40 days in.. Bubba leaning pheno..

Bubba leaning pheno.. It stacks and grows like bubba, buds look and form like bubba.. It doesn't grow no where nearly as fast and large as others, especially the ATX.. sorry I only snagged a few pics of this one... :damnhippie:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Bubba, wild crazy plant pics.. 40 days into flowering..

I started only one seed. The plant grew very very slow and weird from the start. However, it is frosted and looks yummie!!! You can see from the leaves, it's a wild one..

It was hardly nuted and yet you would think different.. lol.. It was slowly gaining speed and now it's turning out to be a nice yielder, I 'd say about 2 zips. It is a single cola mostly with a lonely side branch. GR8 job OGR!! :damnhippie:

C

CharlesSprkleaf

nice plants bro... did the buuba pheno have a sweet smell to it? peace

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro!!

There was no sweet yet that I can smell in the bubba pheno. It was hashy earthy, musky. However, it is very frosted!! Then again, these are just my plants. I'm sure OGR's are off the chain and he would be able to better tell ya for sure.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW! super job bro, Ordered these beans as well, hope to do half as good as you.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work Tex, thanks for taking the time out to post this!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW! super job bro, Ordered these beans as well, hope to do half as good as you.

They too like to be fed and like their cal-mag. Fed them and they will do ya gr8.. :afroweed: Happy harvests!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
awsome, thanks for the info bro. It is nice to be able to get tips that do such amazing work. peace

true grit

true grit

Oh boy that ATX cut sounds fantastic! The white bubba is looking nice and chunky! Can't wait to see that one finish, kicking ass homie!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
wow...

....man seein these i am jonesing so bad to get these packs in the mail...any day now!!!....your plants looks delicious!!!!...right on man....nice work...Qwon,....

R

Rolln J

sweet - nice work on them ladies - Im pulling up a chair and waiting for my 10 pack! - better grab them OGR seeds while they last guys!

Top Bottom