Strawberry Bubba Kush article..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Wow. Great article bro. You got skillz bro. Thanks for reppin. Wonder if i could order this issue off the net...~ogr

Hey raskal i have the mag at home if you really want it.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer TEX! U done some great job! This is good for the Fram. Peace bro

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah no dout great job killer cross ogr and another one outta the park tex keep it up bro!

mancordero

mancordero

congrats tex, you've got skills and it's good to see your hard work being recognized, ditto to raskal.

OGR please tell me that there will be more strawberry bubba at the farm. i fucked up huge sleeping on these back in the day (and so many others). been kicking myself in the ass since 09.

T

THESkunkMunkie

Big thank ya to THESkunkMunkie for sending me the scan.. Madd love bro..

No worries Tex, glad to help you out, thanx for the wet dream inducin pic's Great article too mate. Prop's & Respect!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries Tex, glad to help you out, thanx for the wet dream inducin pic's Great article too mate. Prop's & Respect!!

Haha.. Thanks again bro. I haven't forgotten about ya.. Check your pm's..

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS FELLAS!!!!! :harvest:

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

I know it`s a bit late but better late then never, just wanted to say Mad respect to ya skillz Tex,Your grows here at the Farm are an inspiration.

Holla

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I know it`s a bit late but better late then never, just wanted to say Mad respect to ya skillz Tex,Your grows here at the Farm are an inspiration.

Holla

Hey Sour, thanx bro! Means a lot..I just hope someone can get something from my grows sometime. :)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nicejob tex.! The beans are good but the grower brings the magic out.!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good work Tex! Not sure how I missed all this before??? Thanks for your hard work and dedication! Did you just mail it in to the mag?

Cheers,
Crom

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good work Tex! Not sure how I missed all this before??? Thanks for your hard work and dedication! Did you just mail it in to the mag?

Cheers,
Crom

Na man, Logic asked me for a write-up and pics and he took care of everything. Appreciate the love man! But really OGR gets all the credit, his stable of moms are flame.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Na man, Logic asked me for a write-up and pics and he took care of everything. Appreciate the love man! But really OGR gets all the credit, his stable of moms are flame.

I concur that OGR's gear is on fire and I look so much forward to running his stuff! Well that's cool that your in a mag either way! Keep'em coming!

Cheers,
Crmo

J

JCashman

thanks to all that put that together, wrote it up, and posted it up.

i'd never seen that before just now, and it was a really awesome read. if theres more issues, i'd love to be pointed in a direction to read or subscribe to them.

JC

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn Tex super man sick smoke report OGR's strawberry bubba and berry white have Ben at the top of my list for a very long time I hope he makes more of these an soon oh and I've learned tons from your grows brutha especially your bodhi grows seeing those turned me on to his gear I have a few of his cross running now like his the white x Appalachia, Yo mamma and green curry OG x Goo head seeing your bubba shine made me order his bubba shine x goo head and bubba shine x Appalachia bodhi is a great guy he even hooked me up with some testers of his big buddy's lavender x Appalachia so thanks for all your bad ass grow reports and smoke reports they've helped me a ton !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom