strawberry cough by CBF

• Thread starter sativablast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
lookin a bit closer there is a bit of tip burn, but not all that bad?

the nutes your usin, is there any type of kelp in the formula?

CBF

S

sativablast

I used something had some seaweed ya more in veg tho not flower.
ya 1's got leaf burn from the lights it stretched more than the bushy hazey 1, got burnt b4 i moved the top outa the way and i was lazy didnt flush at all very slight over nutes buts yeh its not a big producer. The hazey thing coped much better with the nutes no salt build up no flushing nothing. ive gone 11/13 lights 2 quicken things up see wat happens, these things need 2 be outdoors in the ground prolly grow huge.

I

IceCream

Looking good. Can't wait to try some strawberry cough some day myself.

J

Jasperb

I like the cough ive never done it by its self but i have a chronic x straw. cough mom that i really like.

R

rocdiesel

stoppin by to show some love, lookin forward for some more bud shot's and good luck! :)

S

sativablast

well 12 weeks later the hazey girl is done and a pic of some cough nugs, nice smoke good taste i let it go abit 2 long on 11 hours light threw up a few nanners at week 8 but i only found 2 seeds so far so most didnt have pollen they seemed 2 be brown and dead, so about 54 days wuda done it at 50 days it was a racy blurry vision high then eased off after 45 min, at more amber its a less racy high nice overall. good for a sog if yu trim all side branching and for 50-55 days cant go wrong got about 3 ounces, the haze dun know but 12 weeks bit long hope it wa worth the wait, sorry my camera is shit last pic is SC nugs.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
shes a very hazy girl, great to see ya harvested some buds bro, and also glad ya like um enough.

thanks for takin the time to go thru um
CBF

S

sativablast

ya no probs was a bargain 2 wat i ended up with.
the cough pheno got hard nugs more indica like ill have 2 test the haze pheno in a week or so ill prolly do another run of both but if its anything like SSH ill have 2 keep it.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very Nice sativablast! Im really interested in the CBFs SC line. Ive been hearing about it but just recently stumbled across the supplier. Im ordering a few packs this week.

Ive grown the cut, but no longer have it. CBF knows his Cough. Im looking forward to the haze phenos. Thanks for sharing SativaB, and thanks for making these available CBF. :sun

karkrash

karkrash

Did you happen to pop anymore beans? I wanted to know what the more indica phenos were like flowering time wise.... as well as the haze phenos.... Id keep her till the day im gone if i found the right pheno!

S

sativablast

Yeh they went down well, i only had these 2 females from 9 seeds.
They were both sativa smokes but the 12 week one was not much indica at all. Id stick to the 8-10 weekers from your seeds.

Ive now got some mango haze and nl5xhaze seeds to crack 1 day im on the wagon ATM.

peace guys.

Top Bottom