Strawberry Cough cut?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I am in Sacramento but I will go anywhere I need to fir a good cut of Strawberry Cough. I got to try Kyle Kushmans Flowers of Strawberry Cough and I can get as much flowers as I want but I hate buying meds on a long term basis when all I need to do is mother it and throw it the room. I get tired of smoking the same stuff in growing month after month but this was as good as it gets. Strawberry Cough sort of fell of my radar with all the great stuff out there but his cut is awesome and its Veganic. Not sure if that was the big difference but it tasted so nice and so smooth. If anyone knows where to pick a great cut of this I would love to hear about it. If your wondering where to get his flowers it is Buds & Roses in LosAngeles. Some very good stuff grown by Sub is also in stock there or was when I picked up the Strawberry Cough. I am going to take a look at Veganics. Thanks for the help.

urbanfog

urbanfog

got my cut at doctors orders on main in sacramento about 2-3 weeks ago. Not sure if they have anymore but may be a starting point. I will say they have been slow starting compaired to the LA Confidential I also picked up same day but looking good in veg currently

datDANK

datDANK

you can go to kyle kushmans club he associates with in socal.. and buy the actual kyle kushman stawberry cough cut

D

Dillinger

That's bud and roses in LA but I called and they said there cut was from harborside.

D

Dillinger

Buds and Roses in Los Angeles. They carry his Veganic Strawberry Cough flowers and his Veganic GSC flowers. Both are Cup winners. I guess sometimes his cuts are there.

fractal

fractal

What do they charge for the veganic buds? I'm guessing something insane like 20 a gram all the way up?

homebrew420

homebrew420

Veganic is rebranded organics. Marketing gimmick. Heard the cough was real good but lower yields.

Peace

fractal

fractal

It's organics without any animal products, only plant nutrients from 100% plant derived sources. No manure, fish emulsion, etc. Sounds good in theory, and you can fertilize up til the last week from what I read. Definitely something I want to try. Canna makes their bio line or whatever it's called, in the brown label bottles. Does that Canna bio line need any supplemental cal/mag or anything do you knoew?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Htc evo phone pics 07 01 13 147
Htc evo phone pics 07 01 13 153

i can see why your after it ...i had one run of it and i didn't clone it like a dumbass ,it was some of the best herb ive grown .it yielded fairly good and was tight big nugs of heavy strawberry funk ,ive been on the hunt for kksc and jurassic haze ever since ..good luck and hope we both find her !!!!!!!...pics are of kyle kushman strawberry cough organic teas roots greenfield soil...

N

nightmarecreature

I like the Strawberry Diesel Coffin cut better. Strawberry cough X Diesel

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Wow, dirty, those nugs are awesome looking. Very nice.
thanks i love when a run of ANYTHING comes out looking that good . i believe almost any strain has the capability of being "dialed in" ....

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Veganic is rebranded organics. Marketing gimmick. Heard the cough was real good but lower yields.

Peace
it is organic plant based and not synethic but i have done both and doing it veganic based nutreints or " plant based "and not guanos seems to be bigger yields no bugs, no defiencies ,and it is used better by the soil life and the plant it self .. imo ...smoother smoke and denser, frostier,and longer lasting effects, but im still learning and testing different combos of "veganic regiments"....

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

Does anyone have a lead on the original Kyle Kushmans cut of strawberry cough? In SoCal

Top Bottom