Buds 035
B

BlitzedKreg

fucked that last post up.

buds 001,027,031,038 are 2 phenos of sensi star x blockhead
buds 015 and 019 are POW by motarebel

B

BlitzedKreg

thanks dad. yeah the trich production is outta control eh! Just comparing it to the other plants i have (and have seen growing (not many lol))it really stands out with resin! Absolutely dying to smoke it. I hope its the dank i need some of that in my life right now :D

Reezy unfortunately i will not be able to continue growing when i move at the end of the month so i did not take any clones but u can bet your bottom dollar when i start growing again (next summer woooo) i will be popping my remaining 8 beans from CBF and a bunch of the ones im makin!

The smell of the two cough plants are quite similar imo. Wouldnt say i have a great sense of smell. Maybe thats not true. What i should say is that i have no idea where to start in picking out the nuances of the smell coming off the plants. Right now both cough plants are throwing off a really sickly sweet smell. the POW is a stronger smell but this is sweeter and a little fresher id say.

cheers

B

BlitzedKreg

I will throw up some pics at harvest for anyone that is interested. I am forced to harvest at the end of the month due to moving so its basically a 7 day countdown.

Wish me luck!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I will throw up some pics at harvest for anyone that is interested. I am forced to harvest at the end of the month due to moving so its basically a 7 day countdown.

Wish me luck!
luck :)..i know a lil sumthin about early SC ;):(

B

BlitzedKreg

Well its been donkey years since Ive perused these pages but I thought I would at least do a bit of a finale!

Kj 011

Theres the best shot I have of the cough nugs all cured up. Probably didnt let any of my plants cure entirely long enough seeing as its only been a little better than a month and i smoked my last nug yesterday :P
The cough was definetly taken too early but given the circumstances im quite happy with how it turned out. Anyone with some experience could turn this shit into some fire for sure.
The smoke was a pretty mellow head high i would say. Little to no burnout. perfect for the car ride to work and got me through the day nicely with no lull after coffee break :D
All in all i was quite happy with the end product and would recommend it to anyone, cant beat the price!
Also as im sure you have noticed these plants were full of seeds!!!! LOL!
!!!TURN YOUR VENTILATION OF WHEN YOU POLLINATE BRANCHES!!!

Cheers all, thanks for the strain CBF :D keep up the good work!

Blitzed

homebrew420

homebrew420

Blitzed where did you pick these seeds up? here a while back or Meduser.ca? They are still available there, they look nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom