• Thread starter GreenLabs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenLabs

Dsc 0534 copy

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Very nice would love to hear the genetix used to make this cross(breeder)? I cant imagine strawberrys dipped in chocolate i remember the old chocolate back in the day late 80's early 90's shyt sure was a treat and smelled like u had a candy bar in ur pocket lol Been intrigued with the chocolate ever since good lookin on the memories if nothing else. Smoke report/taste high type/potency ill be watching this here..Peace great pic btw!

muir

muir

I have a Chocolate Trip x Sour Diesel that colors up like that and looks very similar but a bit fuller.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome cut my freind. Ive seen HT run a few pics of a diff phenotype that did look similar to that one AMAZING!!!

G

GreenLabs

Honestly i really dont know much about the breeder on this one... this cut was given to me by a friend and it took me awhile to get around to flowering it. She has a unique spicy smell that it hard to describe. It is still drying/curing now so ill post a smoke report soon....

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

looks good would love to hear smoke report and a picture of dried product. im a fan of the strawberry cough, but never tried any chocolates.

Top Bottom