Strawberry Diesel Grow - 1st Journal - 2x600w HID for Flower 2x4 T5 for Veg

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Merry motha-F-ing Christmas folks!

Here is my first journal ever! Started growing about 1 year ago with my pops. Learning quick!

Predicted Setup and Nutrients:

Fox Farm Light Warrior soil
Then Roots Organics Green Lite Soil
2x4 ft T5 veg lights and small fan
Flower room is 4x8 ft with
2 600w hps running hortilux bulbs
Two 4inch heavy duty fans
One intake
One outtake
Vented hoods but not ducted
cO2 bag

Heavy 16 nutrients base and additives:
Veg A B
Bud A B
Prime
Roots
Fire
Finish

Also brew my own tea:
Kelp Meal
Worm Castings
Liquid Bat Guano
Black Strap Molasses

Also have some additives for the soil I use.
Mykos
Ayzos

I spray neem and heavy 16 foliage spray in bi weekly intervals

We run the plants small and FIM once around 4-5 nodes.

Attached is pics of the start of the seeds going in water and then of previous grows to show the rooms.

20 Strawberry Diesel seeds in tap water
Strawberry diesel grow   1st journal   2x600w hid for flower 2x4 t5 for veg

Flower room with random strains
Strawberry diesel grow   1st journal   2x600w hid for flower 2x4 t5 for veg 2

Veg room with Pineapple Skunk x Candyland cross I created
Strawberry diesel grow   1st journal   2x600w hid for flower 2x4 t5 for veg 3

We are LEGAL medical marijuana farmers who do this because we benefit from the medicine we provide and do not sell for profit. Jah bless!

Cali

Last edited:
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Merry motha-F-ing Christmas folks!

Here is my first journal ever! Started growing about 1 year ago with my pops. Learning quick!

Predicted Setup and Nutrients:

Fox Farm Light Warrior soil
Then Roots Organics Green Lite Soil
2x4 ft T5 veg lights and small fan
Flower room is 4x8 ft with
2 600w hps running hortilux bulbs
Two 4inch heavy duty fans
One intake
One outtake
Vented hoods but not ducted
cO2 bag

Heavy 16 nutrients base and additives:
Veg A B
Bud A B
Prime
Roots
Fire
Finish

Also brew my own tea:
Kelp Meal
Worm Castings
Liquid Bat Guano
Black Strap Molasses

Also have some additives for the soil I use.
Mykos
Ayzos

I spray neem and heavy 16 foliage spray in bi weekly intervals

We run the plants small and FIM once around 4-5 nodes.

Attached is pics of the start of the seeds going in water and then of previous grows to show the rooms.

20 Strawberry Diesel seeds in tap water
View attachment 360097

Flower room with random strains
View attachment 360098

Veg room with Pineapple Skunk x Candyland cross I created
View attachment 360099

We are LEGAL medical marijuana farmers who do this because we benefit from the medicine we provide and do not sell for profit. Jah bless!

Cali

More pics of my veg room so you can see how simple my setup is...hope this helps someone newer to the medical process the me.

Blue trash can is fresh tap water that has been aerated for a day before use, first bucket is for nutrient mix and second for tea brewing. As long as your fresh water supply has been aerated for 24 hours it should be rid of the chlorine you don't want in your water supply. Also your tea won't brew properly unless you get the chlorine out of the water.

Here is a mother: OG kush from HSO
She has gone through some tough times but has been around for over a year.

Upcoming round of Blue Dream clones I got from a friend next to a Sherry Garcia future outdoor strain.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I have seen some really nice, tasty sweet strawberry tasteing weed in SD. I had phenos peeps said was the best weed they ever smoked. Whats the cross ur growing? I made a bunch of f1 with elites SuperSD shyt is bomb. Ur gonna like the more og/deisel type nuggs not many peeps care for the longer flowering regular strawberry cough leaning phenos. Good luck ill be watching. Peace

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I have seen some really nice, tasty sweet strawberry tasteing weed in SD. I had phenos peeps said was the best weed they ever smoked. Whats the cross ur growing? I made a bunch of f1 with elites SuperSD shyt is bomb. Ur gonna like the more og/deisel type nuggs not many peeps care for the longer flowering regular strawberry cough leaning phenos. Good luck ill be watching. Peace

Yeah this is first run with SD I'm looking for the more diesel type phenols for sure, needs to be sweet and still pack a punch ;)

My cross I made was from a Pineapple Skunk female from HSO seeds and I crossed with a my Ken's Grand Daddy Purple Candyland... I'm looking for an insane purple fruity high yielder. We will see...

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

This is the cross before flower, will take pics of the couple females that survived, had a few more males then I would have liked first run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom