Strawberry Diesel x White Widow

• Thread starter Xebediah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xebediah

Xebediah

Here is a time lapse of the flowering period from my first cross strain between Strawberry Diesel and White Widow in soil containers. Unfortunately, one of the three power supplies in the bloom light I was using quit working and I was only getting 2/3rds of the bloom light output. So, I had to take them outside to the greenhouse to finish off. The final harvest turned out pretty good. I'm getting some good feedback from those that have tried it (I have to clean out my system for drug tests). I was able to give a friend of mine some clones from these mothers that he's growing hydroponically in his commercial grow and those are doing SO much better. I can't wait to for those test results (and to start smoking again). Hope you enjoy the time lapse, though; I'm still trying to get better at them.

Xebediah

Xebediah

Love time lapses, man... that's awesome.
You using a GoPro?
Thanks man. I'm actually using a special camera called atli, you can check them out at atliview.com. They sell them on amazon. They're specifically for time lapse captures. They're nice because you can setup custom filter settings (apertures, ISO, infrared... etc.). Plus, they connect to wifi, so you can view the time lapse captures while it's still capturing and download files through ftp and view through a browser instead of it's mobile app. They're just really fun and easier to use than action cameras. I used a cheap action camera for time lapses before and it was just such pain compiling the time lapses whereas this does it all for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom