strawberry diesel

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

This is a strawberry cough x sour diesel i grew from clone

This is right before i cut her down ....It was great smoke ... Tasted like it sounds pretty much ...This was at 8 weeks ! Grown in fox farn ocean forest/perlite mix 3.5 gallon bag ...Alaskan nutes ..

Strawberry diesel
A

azmatis

looks tasty, i love diesel, but crossed with strawberry cough
man thats gonna be some great smoke!
much respect
azmatis

P

psychoactive

Excellent!

Mine does not grow like that! But I also haven't dialed her in...

Thanks for sharing!

This strain is my favourite to smoke right now.

I ended up keeping her by mistake. It has been one of the best mistakes I ever made :-)

P

PureSugar

You gotta let us know how it smokes. I have a clone that was gifted to me of some Strawberry Diesel, but I haven't flowered her out. I took a cutting of the mother I made and was gonna run it to see if it's as good as it sounds. So much dank so little space to grow... I guess there are worse problems to have. :)

N

nor cali farmer

nice job alice. guess the north state knows a little about growing. peace thc joe ps. how's the purple juicy fruit doing?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

nice job alice. guess the north state knows a little about growing. peace thc joe ps. how's the purple juicy fruit doing?

Thanks norcal .... I like to think i know what i'm doing... That pic is from my first grow ....Guess i just got a green thumb ...lol ...Been working with plants since i was 10 though in my grandma's nursery ...guess it helped!! The purple juicy is great ....And it cuts roots faster than any other strain i've cloned!!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

You gotta let us know how it smokes. I have a clone that was gifted to me of some Strawberry Diesel, but I haven't flowered her out. I took a cutting of the mother I made and was gonna run it to see if it's as good as it sounds. So much dank so little space to grow... I guess there are worse problems to have. :)

LOL ....i got the same problems ...not enough room for all the strains ....My cutting off that one got killed of by damn mites.... Wish i still had it...but know where to get another if i really wanted....I say flower that shit out!! It was GREAT smoke.... Mine tasted a lot like strawberry but with the diesel FUNK!!!

Top Bottom