organicozarks

organicozarks

Strawberry diesel

Strawberry diesel 2
Strawberry diesel 3
Strawberry diesel 4
Strawberry diesel 5
Strawberry diesel 6
Here is some Strawberry Diesel I ran a while back. She has been in the stable for a bit, but I am just now getting used to her. She smells so lovely, and smokes so smooth. She gets giant floppy nugs that need to be staked. Yields very well. I think these pictures were about 68 days.

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer run, them things are blinging. if you don't mind me asking, which StrawD is that and how potent is she?
i got some f3's that i've been wanting to go through but need that push.

thanks for the pics and looking forward to hear what you think of this x.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
killer run, them things are blinging. if you don't mind me asking, which StrawD is that and how potent is she?
i got some f3's that i've been wanting to go through but need that push.

thanks for the pics and looking forward to hear what you think of this x.
are those fractals f3's?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
you already know.
have you ran them before?
I have not. but saw them at the other site. Been wanting to run some straw D for awhile now. Just picked up Mota's Lung Candy 1 so when I get some room im gonna popem;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

I have not. but saw them at the other site. Been wanting to run some straw D for awhile now. Just picked up Mota's Lung Candy 1 so when I get some room im gonna popem;)
okay cool. give me the heads up when you do, definitely would like to follow along. by the time you decide to do so, i'll probably put one of the two packs i got to germ around the same time.

S

slap14

Looking real nice boss. I have always loved the Straw D. I have a Straw Alien that has been with me for a while that I always come back to. Great job ;)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice to see ya over at the farm neighbor... SD looks killa
peace mogrow
neighbor? damn, i wish i was in you'll neck of the woods, because it seems like you'll are growing all type of dank in that neighbor.
have you sampled any of that StrawD? if so, how do you rate it?

B

bckwht

man the irony, i was just doing some research on fractals F3s...only read good things about those strawberry diesels

@organicozarks- these look badass and pretty similar to a few i saw some other people grow on diff sites, not sure if its a particular cut you run or what but damn they look awful tasty!

catdaddy

catdaddy

man the irony, i was just doing some research on fractals F3s...only read good things about those strawberry diesels

@organicozarks- these look badass and pretty similar to a few i saw some other people grow on diff sites, not sure if its a particular cut you run or what but damn they look awful tasty!
Bckwht, what's good man. these too have caught your attention? damn you were right, we have very similar taste in strain choices. i see dank in your very soon to be future.

organicozarks

organicozarks

These are from the Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel IX seeds. This pheno was my keeper. She yields like a mofo. Gets purple in the cold as well. Good smoke too. As far as potency she is a 7 out of 10.

B

bckwht

These are from the Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel IX seeds. This pheno was my keeper. She yields like a mofo. Gets purple in the cold as well. Good smoke too. As far as potency she is a 7 out of 10.
sweet! im ordering some F3's tomorrow..cant wait to see what the strawberry D is all about once and for all, hopefully im lucky enough to find something like the one you've found

Latest posts

Top Bottom