Strawberry Dog @ auction

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Hey CBF is there a chance you'll have anymore of these beans anywhere in the near future?

southstreets

southstreets

so im guessing that this is a HEAVY yielder??? lol... damn might have to wait and grow some of these beans outdoors... hows the taste and potentcy??? south

R

Radio_Dread

i was lucky to be online a couple days ago when these hit the bay and snagged a pack. have not seen SC in awhile, lookin' really good.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all, still plenty of variation in a 20 bean population. strawberry are somewhere at 1 in 5. lookin thru some F2s now, F3s in the future. others are gettin strawberry plants in there 10 pack of f2s.

potentcy can be right up there with the D, when the right plant comes up. over all i think they are above avg in potentcy, great aroma and taste, with heavy tric fields.

seems alot of guys are just now gettin um in flower.

CBF

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

amazing would not mind get my hands on some of those... great job

southstreets

southstreets

got lucky with gettin some of these... lookin at how much i owed for the two raskal packs i got and these got droppd... i think it was only twenty packs though...

H

HELLOSMILY

KILLER CBF.....PLAYING WITH A PACK OF F2s RIGHT NOW....GETTIN READY 2 PUT 2 INTO FLOWER OUT OF THE FIRST 4 POPPED...STINKY GALS....100% GERM ON ALL 10. GOT 5 MORE LIL ONES COMING UP...CANT WAIT FOR THE FINISH......KEEP YOU POSTED..THERE SOME PICS IN MY GALLERY...PEACE

southstreets

southstreets

i cant wait to grow these... outdoors this years.. looks like it should yeild like a champ!!! south

A

azmatis

heres a pic of the strawberry dog i just finished tons of trics, awesome smoke really enjoying it, smooth
burns really slow just like hash:pimp:
awesome job on these gens cbf!
respect
azmatis

A

azmatis

not very good ones, but here you go
just to get an idea of the structure
of the plant

L

luvinlife

Hey thanks brotha.....blurry's better than nothin...lol it still gives me a great idea of what to expect..Nice work....Ive read and heard nothing but great things so Im really looking forward to the results! what kind of flavors did ya get from her?

A

azmatis

:RastaBong:smooth hashy flavor, a little fruitty aftertaste, burns really slow i prefer to smoke it
by a pipe, equal head and body stone, he did a really good job on these genetics
well worth checking out for sure!!
im gonna run it again next run,and im buying a new camera lol!
those pics i did, just did not do it justice
hes got some other really good stuff too
im a medical patient with chrohns and this stuff does wonders for the spasms
check it out
respect azmatis

L

luvinlife

Right on.......stellar report man! I got the strawgrapes too...glad to hear of their medicinal values....very helpful! thanks azmatis

CBF

CBF

Supporter
some shots of the F2s just gettin goin in flower.

first plant just put in last night, others are at 2wks, and last plant is 3wks. they stretched a bit more then ususal as they were packed pretty tight in veg.

CBF

Strawdog flower plt5 sideview 800x600
Strawdog flower plt5 topview 800x600
Strawdog flower plant1 2wk 800x600
Strawdog flower plt3 2wks 800x600
Strawdog flower plt4 2wks 800x600
Strawdog flower plant 3wks 800x600
Strawdog flower plt2 cola 800x600
Strawdog flower plant2 bud 800x600
Strawdog flower plt2 bud2 800x600
L

luvinlife

Nice work cbf.......looks like you'll have some little towers of goodness soon.....

S

songbird420

CBF did an amazing job breeding the strawberry dog. I currently have two phenos in flower, one that looks like an even split between the cough and the d and one that is cough dominant. Both have what can only be called obscene trich production and really photogenic pinkish/light orange hairs. Can't wait to gets my toke on. Much respect, CBF.

R

Radio_Dread

wow i just got my strwdog beans in the mail and from these reports on them i cant wait to get them going next run, although that wont be for a min as im only 2 weeks into flower in my current run...

Top Bottom