Strawberry Dog @ auction

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG4UanME

hey fellas, yea this is only 1 plant out of the 3 started, 2 males that i wish i would of kept now. south u wont be dissapointed bro get on that. i got pretty lucky snagging these for only 52$? well worth it!!! cant wait to try these outdoors this summer coming up.

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. lookin at the pics im really impressed!!! im def gunna keep a male around if i get one!!! im wonderin when CBF is gunna release some more stuff on the farm!!! :cool0010:

O

OG4UanME

yea , hes deffinetley got some skills and from what ive seen and heard hes passionate about helping people out and his work!! im sure hell stop by and give us guys a heads up
on future releases? south keep us me posted when u do start them up, id like to see other phenos in this mix. yea and make sure u keep a male or 2. stay safe bro.

T

Teresa

Wow teresa those are the real deal!! truly some beautiful monsters!

Thank you for your kind word's ;)

^^^^^whoooooa that gal can grow:D

CBF

You did the hard work handsome.......you deserve ALL the credit on this 1 ;)

hes deffinetley got some skills and from what ive seen and heard hes passionate about helping people out and his work!!

Understatement :)..........i've had the pleasure of testing alot of his work.......and true be told it's alot better than some of these so called Breeder's gear!!!

O

OG4UanME

hey teresa nice job on those gals... i only wish ive tried more from cbf!! ill surely be stalking his next releases. i almost was hesitant about the praises knowing it may drive up the cost of future releases, lol just kidding. he deserves every nice comment and more. by the way i love the size of dem girls you have there!!! very nice green thumb. Understatement ..........i've had the pleasure of testing alot of his work.......and true be told it's alot better than some of these so called Breeder's gear!!!
although ive only had the pleasure of growing his strawdog i have no problem agreeing
with you, stay safe teresa.

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. im def excited bout these lil gurls now!!! i know teresa knows her shit.. watched a couple of her grows and looks like you def grow the dankage to OG!!!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all thank you for the props its much appreciated.

im currently goin thru 4 different seedlines ive done lookin for parents for the next gen. be about 60 days before i know what i will use in the next gen on each.

Strawberry Creme, im growin strawberry cough F2s from way back when i first started the strawberry line. just hittin flower, have whats left of the strawberry cough S1s that were the beginning along with um, i then have to grow out a bunch of the SCreme BC1s and 2s, to combine with the F2 plants. then a SCreme release.

Strawberry Dog, have 3 F1 parents, male and 2 females, once i go thru the F2s, which are hittin flower now, and i think there decent, ill make another round of the F2s, along with a BC1 back to the Chemdog D. have 2 males so far of the F2s to do a F3 gen, which most likely way down the road.

BlackToothGrin, just runnin the F1 parents ive selected to make sure they aint gonna do any funny stuff down the road. prolly the first batch of seed out.

Strawberry Hill, again lookin at plants for parents, gonna do a small batch for a few buddies outta whats goin now. still a ways out.

strawberry banana, this ones in the works, growin the Banana kush right now and shes in flower, hit her with SCreme BC pollens in about a week.

Cherry haze, just sprouts but will make another gen with all the plants this go for F2s.

and thats about it, but its gonna be a bit.

CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
cbf , this is my favorite girl in my garden!!!only on day 30!! frosty little bitch is an understatement

just about anything the SCreme line touches she adds a heavy tric field.

thank you for the show, plant looks great.

CBF

O

OG4UanME

thanks for the quick response cbf, sounds like your working hard over there!! evrything you mention sounds very unique and interesting, BlackToothGrin- dont know much about this strain, but i know if your working it itll be something special!! strawberry banana and
Cherry haze, ill really be looking forward to getting these in my hands. will good luck wit everything cbf , stay safe! and as always please keep us posted wit your results if
you get the time? peace bro.

R

Radio_Dread

hey cbf thanks for the update, i am so anxious to run th strawberrydog F2's that i picked up a couple weeks ago when they were dropped. this will be the first time running your gear. will prob go with DWC hyrdo as the system. anywho thanks for makin these available to us.

O

OG4UanME

radio, im at about 5 wks on 1 of these strawdogs!! shes deff my favorite of the bunch, so,so, frossssstttttyyyyyy!!! and i cant wait to run the rest of them. just to give u a heads up, im very dissapointed i didnt keep my 2 males that were tossed. knowing now how nice she is, u may wanna concider this? stay safe ,& have fun.peaace bro.

O

OG4UanME

cbf ,that girl is crazy!! ill have to mark her down on my wanted list also. man you
werent kidding, that SCreme comes through with the snow storm on everything she hits!
keep it bro, peace.

R

Radio_Dread

radio, im at about 5 wks on 1 of these strawdogs!! shes deff my favorite of the bunch, so,so, frossssstttttyyyyyy!!! and i cant wait to run the rest of them. just to give u a heads up, im very dissapointed i didnt keep my 2 males that were tossed. knowing now how nice she is, u may wanna concider this? stay safe ,& have fun.peaace bro.

hey dude thanks alot for the info. i cant wait to pop them. i have never done much breading but maybe this would be a good plant to give it a shot and save some pollen.

RD:cool0041:

CBF

CBF

Supporter
few shots of a couple females, these 2 are gettin close, first plant is 8 weeks and second one is 7 wks. two of the tighter females.

CBF

Strawdog plant8wks 800x600
Strawdog cola 800x600
Strawdog bud 800x600
Strawdog CU 800x600
Strawdog2 plant7weeks 800x600
Strawdog2 colas 800x600
Strawdog2 bud 800x600
O

ograskal

Thats gonna be some dank ass potent candy smoke right there..Great job on these bro!....~ogr

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Thats gonna be some dank ass potent candy smoke right there..Great job on these bro!....~ogr

right on raskel, thanks for takin a look much appreciated.

so heres some of the other plants in flower, a few just got to the room.

CBF

Strawdog plant1 800x600
Strawdog1 cola 800x600
Strawdog1 budCU 800x600
Strawdog plant2 800x600
Strawdog2 tops 800x600
Strawdog2 cola 800x600
Strawdog2 budCU 800x600
Strawdog plant4 800x600
Strawdog4 cola 800x600
Strawdog4 budCU 800x600
L

luvinlife

very nice girls there cbf....I gotta a couple sd youngsters coming up...cant wait

H

HELLOSMILY

HERES MY STRAWBERRY DOG GIRL AT A LITTLE OVER 4 WEEKS....OUT OF CONTROL CBF...4 SURE DANKY GOODNESS..
0189.JPG
0483.JPG
0505.JPG

Top Bottom