Strawberry Dog @ auction

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

also i am 3/3 on germ rate for these beans. time to get these ladies ready to get going!

R

Radio_Dread

just an alil update for anyone interested in this cross. the plant i ran was a resin monster and really chunked up. even lower nuggs were really solid. his a really creamy smell to her after a week cure. she yeilded great too. little over 2 1/2 zips from one ladie under a 400w. i would love to give her a run again once more spce is clear.

RD

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

I currently run this monster and she is super creamy dank! Great work CBF!!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
I currently run this monster and she is super creamy dank! Great work CBF!!

well hell, a year later and some peeps are still growin the SDog.

cant thank everyone enough for commin by and postin up there experience with the plants.

i took this past year off, and spent the season in mendo. so alot of what was goin on got delayed to say the least.

currently have the SDOG F1 parents veggin up. using the same male and the #1 female that was used in the first batch, removed the other female and using the #3 F1 plant, found further out.

flip um beginin of next week, and should have ripe seed mid jan

CBF

TortureKill

TortureKill

Sounds great. I finally got aholda some of these seeds, I cant wait to check them out. Thanks for everything CBF

E

el_tenador

Admire how much work you put in your strains CBF, it always shows. Still have a pack of SDogs as well. Keeper from 1st pack has elegant fruity taste and insane resin output and it also purples. Very, very good work. I want that OG Jam too.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Admire how much work you put in your strains CBF, it always shows. Still have a pack of SDogs as well. Keeper from 1st pack has elegant fruity taste and insane resin output and it also purples. Very, very good work. I want that OG Jam too.

OG Jam V2(SFV X Ghost) X Ghost) is on the way to the farm, along with Katsu Bubba X Ghost, few packs for those interested.

CBF

true grit

true grit

Oh ya, stoked on these. Out of all the samples SH brought down to me, by far i was most def digging the Straw Dog....straight tasty danks! these will be on my list fa sho.

B

Built to Enjoy

currently have the SDOG F1 parents veggin up. using the same male and the #1 female that was used in the first batch, removed the other female and using the #3 F1 plant, found further out.

flip um beginin of next week, and should have ripe seed mid jan

CBF

Any updates? Keep us posted

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Any updates? Keep us posted

was goin through stored pollens, and decided at the last min to hit up all he F1 and F2 strawberry dog plants with Chemdog #4 selfed pollens instead of the Strawdog F1 male.

the Chemdog #4 pollens were collected in 08, and wanted to use while there was still some viability left.

also found i had some selfed SFV OG pollens from the same time, and will use it on the OG Jam v2s when i get back in march.

headed out for a month, so the Strawberry Dog X Chemdog #4 beans wont be here till sometime in march.

started some BSHW, OG Jam, Purple Afghani and Strawberry Creme seed for the new year, see what new mixes come outta of um.

thanks for checkin in
CBF

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
065 800x600

Strawdog at 61 days...

H

herb

Og Jam n Bubba x ghost are a couple of weeks old and are looking like some stocky lil babies and stretching horizontally very nicely. Looks like they will be yielding me lots of bud come mid spring.
Thanks CBF!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Og Jam n Bubba x ghost are a couple of weeks old and are looking like some stocky lil babies and stretching horizontally very nicely. Looks like they will be yielding me lots of bud come mid spring.
Thanks CBF!

wish you the best with um herb
CBF

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro, picked ya up a kilo of tarrazu:D

CBF

Thanks, get ready to grid some up for french press along with hotcakes, sausage, eggs warm and fresh from nest, then off to the mountain for that ski day IOU....

Top Bottom