Strawberry Fields Potting Soil

• Thread starter m8ty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m8ty

m8ty

Picked up a bag of this product from the local store. Paid 20 dollars for 1.5 cube.

It reads 45 percent coco coir and the rest is sphagnum and perlite.

Derived from earthworm casting, bat guano, oyster shells and Dolomite lime.

I'll be watering this when the pot gets light.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Picked up a bag of this product from the local store. Paid 20 dollars for 1.5 cube.

It reads 45 percent coco coir and the rest is sphagnum and perlite.

Derived from earthworm casting, bat guano, oyster shells and Dolomite lime.

I'll be watering this when the pot gets light.

Sounds just like FoxFarms CocoLoco. I agree, water it like soil when the pot gets light. Overwatering these amended "potting soil" like products leads to badly burned plants. Learned that the hard way on my first grow.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have a friend who has used it and had problems , be careful.
And it is FoxFarm also .
Not sure if it was the soil or his water . I think his water didn’t like that soil, cause it was only those bags.
STR8

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I pay $14 for 1.0 cuft of FFOF and the same for 1.5 cuft of FFOF at a local shop..
@GT21..Anythinggrowshydro.com in Reno (Standard discount from those prices on their site is 0%)
You can get 10% off just mentioning my name at that shop... I have another shop too....11-12 bucks a foot...reno hydro.

Sorry not a foot..its the regular bag...1.5s

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
20 bucks for 1.5 of any soil is robbery
No its not... If it has to go to Alaska hahaha for every state it passes through from headquarters... They add about a buck... Ace hardware has this super soil that works just as good 5 bucks a bag... And all the new pallets are coming like now....you can pick up ffof pallets for less when they dont use trucks

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No its not... If it has to go to Alaska hahaha for every state it passes through from headquarters... They add about a buck... Ace hardware has this super soil that works just as good 5 bucks a bag... And all the new pallets are coming like now....you can pick up ffof pallets for less when they dont use trucks
hahhah..Cancel all balances..LMAO

K

kansabis

Yeah,I buy ff from my local shops for around 20 a bag,really the only choice other than miracle grow,ferti-lome or black gold.

S

Shadrock5

20 bucks for 1.5 of any soil is robbery
It is expensive but it is worth every penny i mixed it or layered it actualy with happy frog and dang i mean im impressed 10 weeks in flower with cbd mango haze and cbd vlue shark and not a yellow leaf well a couple i use close to 0 nutes and good bit o cal mag but this is 5 th grow and 1st with sf and i will buy again fer sure

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It is expensive but it is worth every penny i mixed it or layered it actualy with happy frog and dang i mean im impressed 10 weeks in flower with cbd mango haze and cbd vlue shark and not a yellow leaf well a couple i use close to 0 nutes and good bit o cal mag but this is 5 th grow and 1st with sf and i will buy again fer sure
Damn..I guess @GT21 and I are lucky having shops that sell the FF soils for $10 $12 or so..
IMG 0956

Top Bottom