Strawberry Hill

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
(Phaze X SCreme BC1) X (SCreme X PHaze)

the purple hazes used come outta TomHills haze offerin.

one female outta 11 this run

CBF

Strawberry hill
Strawberry hill 2
Strawberry hill 3
Strawberry hill 4
Strawberry hill 5
R

Radio_Dread

when these going to be available? looks dank dude

CBF

CBF

Supporter
first run of the cross, have a small batch on the females flowerin now, be given out as testers. see how they do and go from there.

CBF

S

SnowCap

Nice Plant!

Man that's a killer cross CBF!

I heard Capt Krip talking about the Screme awhile back and how the strawberry's really come through. Then crossing to Toms Purple Haze pheno of his Haze. Lovely man, great work. I would love to grow this one out, if you need a tester. I'm starting things now and will be planting outdoors in early May depending on freezes.

How is the yield? The Hazes I've grown are definitely not yielding plants except the Nevilles Haze I grew from the Capt's work. Take care man and good luck with all your breeding ventures.

Snow

southstreets

southstreets

i would love to get my hands on some of these beans!!!!!! sweet dreams tonite!! lol...

O

OG4UanME

hey cbf, nice gem u have there!! bet she turns out tasty. shittty on the ratio's tho,
bummer. well lets hope she carries over the traits of momma for ya, havent tried tomhills
purple haze but sounds like it be a killer cross, good luck mate.

R

Radio_Dread

first run of the cross, have a small batch on the females flowerin now, be given out as testers. see how they do and go from there.

CBF

thanks for the reply dude. testers huh? i could help ya out there if ya need some as i will be runnin your strawberrydog next run. thanks dude

RD

E

ent

strawberry hill huh? i wonder if it'll work like the strawberry hill of my high school days. get a bottle of jack for the guys, bottle of strawberry hill for the girls and try to get em to take off their....nevermind.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
. shittty on the ratio's tho,
bummer. well lets hope she carries over the traits of momma for ya, .

hey bro, ratios are fine, i got 11 females outta a seed run of 15 plants. the 70% female ratio of the Haze, which seems to be set in Toms haze carries over in most outcrosses with the haze, see it in this cross, and with the sour haze and cherry haze.

ill get pics of 2 others flowerin, and the 8 other females i mangled testin for hermie traits.

gotta run, be back later

CBF

winta

winta

dam thats a rockin cross my dude great job! dont forget lil ol winta when u lookin for testers :)

true grit

true grit

Looking great bro! Got spaces in the garden waiting for em! Got in my first pack of Tom Hill Haze to pop too, w00t....

CBF

CBF

Supporter
few shots of 2 other females flowerin. checked the calender and all three of the females are short a few days of 9wks.

CBF

Strawhill plant 8wks 800x600
Strawhill tops 8wks 800x600
Strawhill topbud 800x600
Strawhill budCU 800x600
Strawhill 2 plant 800x600
Strawhill 2 bud 800x600
Strawhill 2 budCU2 800x600
CBF

CBF

Supporter
heres some of the females that i stressed the crap outta, pollinated at 12 wks, normal harvest time, and collected seed at 17weeks.

light, moisture, and ph stressed plants

CBF

Plant2 sbh 17wks
Plant3 sbh 17wks
Plant4 sbh 17wks
Plant5 sbh 17weeks
Plant6 sbh 17wks
Plant7 sbh 17wks
T

Teresa

LOL.........stressed out indeed!.......but the other's look yummy....nice and frosty ;)

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hola T, yeah worked um over, hehe. both of the purple plants tossed a few single nanners right on top the buds, other wise they made it ok.

CBF

S

SnowCap

Man those are some beat plants bro..lol

Definitely gives you an idea how these will react when others grow your work.

When do think these might come available?

Snow

S

SoCaliSmoking

Looks super dank on Strawberry Hill! It likes like you could eat the water leaves - LOL!

Top Bottom