smango-2.jpg

smango-1.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : fruity
Associated smells of bud : mango cirrus

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fruity, can taste strawberry cough but more spicy
Associated flavours : haze

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 100% head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 1-2 hours
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : NO
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET

fruity (X) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango (x) - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (X) - perfume (X) - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

I am not the best at describing the smells and relating them to something other than cannabis. I have smoked a lot of different strawberry and haze strains along with mango. This is a nice fruity smell and taste. Gives a nice uplifting feeling that leaves me with a clear mind. I could smoke a lot of this herb. The haze definitely make the strawberry cough more zing.

Most important to me is potency, yes I like good flavors but that is not the main criteria when I select a smoke. I like the heavy meds and concentrates, but I also love a good haze or sativa.

Some strains to me are more flavor than punch and really do not cut it for me personally. Strawberry cough is one of them, I love the flavor and if done well it gives me a nice buzz( if not smoking anything else stronger/heavier). but, I would not purchase it or grow it (strawberry cough). But that is just me and I am picky and know I would not be satisfied and smoke it too fast. I am describing my feeling about strawberry cough because I feel the strawberry mango is a better smoke.

I could imagine the strain being very popular, kinda like blue dream or pineapple c99. Lots of women would probably love it, same with smokers that prefer a clearer high. I know that some people taste is most important to them.

Lets say your the type of smoker that super silver haze or maybe trainwreck (to name a few) done right, may give you an anxiety attack/racing heart. Then you would probably love this strain.

If you prefer the more zingy, stronger hazes or sativas and strawberry cough does not do it for you, yet want something mellower for work. Then you would probably like this strain. Not so strong I can't sit still but a nice clear feeling.

Just trying to provide little more insight to what I like and then you can decide for yourself.

Strawberry mango is satisfactory to me. I would go for it over any other strawberry or mango strain I have had.

But it is not as strong, like some good super silver haze, or cat piss (which I prefer).

So hopefully that helps you to determine if you would like it. I been smoking along time so what works for me does not apply for everyone.

no offense to anyone, everybody is different and what works for one may not work for another. I find knowing a little more about preferences helps to determine the proper medicine.

TopDawg. Excellent job on the strain, I think the haze really improved the strain over over strawberry cough.

HeLLMuTT, Thanks for sharing!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Xcellent report bro, best pics i've looked at in a while, dig the thorough description, Peace Shiva

HeLLmuTT- super dense frosty work there my friend, now these pics do ya hardwork justice, Peace SSP

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice report bro! great job HellMutt that shit looks bomb!

Thanks, He does a kick ass job on the meds.

Xcellent report bro, best pics i've looked at in a while, dig the thorough description, Peace Shiva

HeLLmuTT- super dense frosty work there my friend, now these pics do ya hardwork justice, Peace SSP

Thanks ssp! appreciate the compliments.

Few more reports coming shortly, Alien fire, stardawg#4, white erkle.

B

bluemaco

I've smoked this before, the taste and smell made it very pleasant. My grinder stunk of a distinct mango smell for weeks after.
I felt VERY relaxed after smoking this. Perfect for a mellow day/evening.
Haven't been able to get my hands on any since though :(

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I couldn't say anything is off with this description. It really isn't a one hitter quiter type herb. But the smell is off the hook, smokes very smooth and taste really dam good. I did smoke a joint the head; got a good increase in my heart rate and had great mental clarity.

I would grow it again just to watch it flower one more time!... Beautiful plant.

Thanks once again for a kick ass report and photos!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I've smoked this before, the taste and smell made it very pleasant. My grinder stunk of a distinct mango smell for weeks after.
I felt VERY relaxed after smoking this. Perfect for a mellow day/evening.
Haven't been able to get my hands on any since though :(
Thanks for stopping by and sharing

I couldn't say anything is off with this description. It really isn't a one hitter quiter type herb. But the smell is off the hook, smokes very smooth and taste really dam good. I did smoke a joint the head; got a good increase in my heart rate and had great mental clarity.

I would grow it again just to watch it flower one more time!... Beautiful plant.

Thanks once again for a kick ass report and photos!
Thanks for sharing!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Thanks for the great report and being forthright. I rate flavor pretty highly and actually am more interested in effect (qualities) over potency. What type of effect would you say it has - creative, happy, energetic? Sounds like it might be one cross away from perfect.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for the great report and being forthright. I rate flavor pretty highly and actually am more interested in effect (qualities) over potency. What type of effect would you say it has - creative, happy, energetic? Sounds like it might be one cross away from perfect.

Thanks, glad it was helpful. Good to hear more feedback on what is preferred. What I may call a 5 may be a 10 for someone else. Glad that is clear.

The effect is very nice. Excellent for an Artist or creative person. Creative and happy without being weighed down. Really a nice taste and smell is wonderful.

I was debating on doing a m-scale evaluation (check out m-scale.com) in addition to the smoke report. But I did not want to bite off more than I can chew. Takes me some time to do a smoke report.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom