Strawberry Og Info Needed

• Thread starter Witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Witchking

Witchking

I bought this one recently. I understand it's Stawberry Cough x Rebel OG. Anyone ran this one?

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I haven't run this one but just gotta love motarebel. All the way back to meduser.ca

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I've seen illmans strawberry og and it looked fire. I grew the rebel og and kept her for 3 years and would love to have her back. The rebel og buds were as dense as or more so than the the cookies cut and yielded awesome. Smelled like a lime og with some dank chemical smell undertones reminded me of when my grandma and her sisters did perms. A1 fire.

Witchking

Witchking

Cool sounds like a winner. I am going to pop these when I get some room.

Sincy

Sincy

I m pretty sure the Strawberry OG is Lung Candy X Rebel OG. I just sprouted Valley ghash OG and Rebel OG but I was gonna try the Strawberry OG , Chemical desire or Novacaine. I m a Motarebel virgin have heard nothing but good things about his gear hoping I can find a G13 dominant pheno in the valley ghash.

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Have been running Mota strawberry OG since last January. Nice taste, fruity fuel, grows like an OG nice tight buds, really responds to pinching, supercropping. Surprised at its outdoor speed way up here, finished mid october and yeilded just over a lb. was the most popular plant this summer, great bag appeal and just a delicious smell when cured right. Good all around plant with that knockout punch. I ran the strawberry queen as well, better yield, but lighter smoke, haven't run the strawberry hashplant yet, though....

Top Bottom