Strawberry Tahoe

• Thread starter GreenLabs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenLabs

Strawberry diesel X Tahoe OG... What does everyone think? Smells like strawberry soda
Strawberry tahoe

Azhden

Azhden

I wouldn't pass on that (well I would pass it to the left :cigar: ) It looks wonderful... I'm still looking for investors on my smellovision (patent pending :D )

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

Good cross, I enjoy both of those strains on their own.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Are you the same dude from Green Lab Seed Co?

I think the pack of GreenLab's Strawberry Tahoe seeds I have probably won't germinate. They are mostly white and immature. Do I feel like I got burned/ripped off? Yes. Would you like me to post a photo of these crappy beans?

germinator

germinator

I think the pack of GreenLab's Strawberry Tahoe seeds I have probably won't germinate. They are mostly white and immature. Do I feel like I got burned/ripped off? Yes. Would you like me to post a photo of these crappy beans?
Thank you sir for the heads up.....there's a lot of this bs going on....... Been there done that.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Where did you get them from darth?

G

GreenLabs

Darth... I can replace those seeds if you like. I stand by my genetics. Let me know what i can do to make it right. Keep the pack you have and ill send you out a fresh pack. ill also hook you up with some other seed packs for free. Sorry you free like you where burned... Send me a PM with your address

Dredog32

Dredog32

Hi green labs , do you guys carry female seeds I bought a pack and had zero germination rate, I can send a pic, some cracked but no luck

Top Bottom