Strawberry?

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Anyone hear of "strawberry" that's being grown in the NW lower?

joshadelph

joshadelph

Have not heard of it, will keep my ear to the ground! Any specific traits in it (besides the obvious strawberry) ?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Has been a strawberry cough around in the pnw???

rawman

rawman

I've got a strawberry cut in flower right now..... It's a supposed strawberry cough.... Idk regaurdless she's frosty and strwaberries... Will get some pics today hopefully....

Motarebel

Motarebel

This isn't strawberry cough by the way it sounds,hopefully i'll get to see it this weekend. It's been in the Cadillac area for a while now. When i hear "strongest i ever smoked" i gotta check em out, everyone's version of strong means something different.

Reactions: B.a
G

gooey

Hmm not sure ill ask around i know alot of cats that away, hopefully you will be happy with whatever it is...peace n puffs

O

ogwww

not the old school kushman kind. that 1 taste like luna wood or cat piss. that one sucked ran it 1 year ago never again

rawman

rawman

Hmm... Can not wait to check it out then.... Let us know :)
Here's the strawberry cough I was talking about though.... Just starting to frost up
picture.php

This one is super stout, fast growing, and bushy as hell with only a few pinches....

J

jayrock2580

I have been smoking 14 years and have yet to find many people who had as high tolerance level as myself.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I'm in the Detroit area and all the strawberry cough I've ever seen was garbage even if it looked and smelled good it was still some bullshit... My buddy is growing out some strawberry diesel that looks promising the leaves are huge it's got them footlongs on it we will see how that is in like 8 weeks or so...

R

ROIDRAGER

This cut is floating around out in MI as well. Suppose to be the OG KK Strawberry Cough but who knows. Great smoke, grows really strong, SUPER NICE bag appeal. People just love this shit.

DSCN4957
RSCN4961
J

jayrock2580

Is it a strawberry dd? I got a cut of it going that I got from a good friend in detroit. Not dispensary junk. Looking promising. Frosty not much of a strawberry smell the diesel overpowers that for sure

M

MIway

I've got a strawberry cut in flower right now..... It's a supposed strawberry cough.... Idk regaurdless she's frosty and strwaberries... Will get some pics today hopefully....

Yes raw... this one is the KKSC... didn't come from that other fiasco... this one is the real deal.

Enjoy!

R

ROIDRAGER

Hmm... Can not wait to check it out then.... Let us know :)
Here's the strawberry cough I was talking about though.... Just starting to frost up
picture.php

This one is super stout, fast growing, and bushy as hell with only a few pinches....

Its gonna look ready at 50...let it go

Its gonna look ready at 55...let it go

Its gonna look ready at 60...let it go

Its gonna look ready at 65...maybe but...lol

:harvest:

rawman

rawman

Is it a strawberry dd? I got a cut of it going that I got from a good friend in detroit. Not dispensary junk. Looking promising. Frosty not much of a strawberry smell the diesel overpowers that for sure

Ya talking about the one I gave ya?! Glad u like it.

J

jayrock2580

As a matter of fact there raw i am lol. Wasnt going to put you on spot. It is weird plant smells are very weird but yet nasty but good ya know. Cant explain completely. Like dd with a twinge that made something completely different. lolStill got stog and ss if ya need her

rawman

rawman

As a matter of fact there raw i am lol. Wasnt going to put you on spot. It is weird plant smells are very weird but yet nasty but good ya know. Cant explain completely. Like dd with a twinge that made something completely different. lolStill got stog and ss if ya need her

Im alright but it is good to hear from ya.... Lost touch there for awhile....

J

jayrock2580

Yeah definately did bro. Heard you had issues arise as well. Good to see they are good now though. Im at 35 now gardens looking good. Hit me up sometime bro

Top Bottom