• Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

ECSD roots
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-126.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-125.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

lol... just trying to keep this thread interesting :) what can i say i love roots !!!

Aligee

Aligee

... so everything is moving along as planned im getting ready to sex these SDix gonna make a seperate dark chamber for this ...i see alot of lurkers ...all comments are welcome good or bad !!! :)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I just came across this bro.. Niceee.. Def tagged.. I'm lovin' this..I wish I had a ECSD cut.. nice bro.. So ya makin' beans for all or just yourself?

I just started some of Rez's original Strawberry D beans from way back when. Been in fridge for many many years now.. Worried bout them goin' bad and viability gone. They popped after soakin', so we'll see.

Aligee

Aligee

... making them for all whos interested bro trying to lockdown them diesel traits indeed ... nice them Sds were viable i love me some diesel for sure thanks for stopping in post whatever you like in here bro !!! Ali. G.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Interesting I just happened to pop 1/2 a pack of some 3-4 yrl old rez strawberry diesel myself Im planing on doing the same thing with the pack of ecsd v3 I have.
chemsourd_003.JPG

Maybe even cross em to these chem sourd
chemsourd_005.JPG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up Dog I member u were telling me bout this project of urs but I got another dumb question.. Y do u call it Strawberry Diesel IX? What is that? But these r gunna b bomb I love Strawberry D.. I hope u make something killer.. I'm about 2 give up on my Alien Dog V2 boy he flowered out again he spread pollen allover the tent.. Do u think all my plant preflowers got pollenated? There only vegging but I still see some pre flowers & my boy did his thang last nite... What a Dog!!!! Fuckin Alien's got down last nite & he even hit my Tahoe!!! Can my plants get pollenated in Veg? Every plant gots Lil pre flowers cuz there begging me 2 flower them..

Aligee

Aligee

So im updating this thread after way too long so i tested out the ecsd donor here and it just was not my cup of tea im sure it was a 12 week strain i just cant wait that long for some ecsd just wont work out in my gardens so anyhow i tested out one female strawberryDiesel and she was very nice had sourD undertones on the exhale yielded 2 zips in a 1 gallon SP thats what im looking for there so on too the newest project of mine STRAWBERRY DIESEL F3s too launch AliGee med seeds female is 2-3 weeks ahead of the stud just seperated all plants to be seeded male should be dropping any day now ill also use the male on alienDog v2#1 Goos cut ,
two phenos of oregon purple kush this ones is starting to stank for sure these two OPK will also be used in my F4 project and a possible maybe whitebubba also im undecided so wish a Dog luck !!!
A branch off the stud!!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/2515f64a.jpg
StrawD #1
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/4acd6006.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with this project, Big Dog! I wanna test them Strawberry D when they r ready. It always a pleasure to work with great breeders! I still want some of them WIFI x Pre 98 Bubba also. I wasn't able to snatch any from the auctions. Keep up the great work homie! Keep me in the loop on them beans.

P

Pockets

making goo your pre flowers will make seeds. hopefully its only the preflowers at the bottom of the stems and not at the bud sites. i used this method in theory just before the flip and the result was sensi sesimillia. no bud sites pollenated just the single catlyst at the base of the stems that show sex in veg. pollenate in veg then flip the lights.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dope project bro strawberry d is delishious gonna be some fire in this gear!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn Big I cant wait for these to be done you know I'm down to test a pack I've wanted strawberry D 4ever these are gonna be Sick!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work Ali Strawberry D F3's sound kool.. & when u cross it with my Alien Dog #1 that's gunna b crazy.. That Alien Dog #1 grows a couple main tops with big buds.. The Alien Dog #2 grows smaller buds but she bushes out more & produces more weight & is a tiny bit more crystlized.. I don't have any cuts of the #1 anymore ur the only 1 who's got her.. I'm finishing 1 last Alien Dog #1 & that's it.. I'm working the #2 cuz that's my Girlfriends favorite bud she even likes it better then WiFi #1 she's crazy but she loves my AD#2 so that's the 1 I'm running juss 4 her.. That's gunna b a sick cross Doggie good luck on all ur work.. Ur doing big things dog

Top Bottom