• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nomad

Nomad

WEEK 3 FLOWER
Ph: 5.8 – 6.2
PPM: 940ppm

System : Ebb & Flo 4X8 Table
Substrate : 5.5 Inches Pots with 4X4X2 rock-wool cubeand tiny rock-wool cubes underneath
Light : 2 X 1K Hortilux
Nutrients : Optimum 2-part flowering formula
Genetic : Mostly Indica (Skunk mix) 50 Days approx

View attachment 217181 Clones were rooted in oasis cubes in homemade cloner then places in 4X4X2 rock wool cubes under 430 watts or 600 watts for vegging. There were veg for 2 – 3 weeks (probably too much !) but still, inter nodes are far away from each other. Now they’re in their 3rd week flowering. How can I maximize my yield with that much stretch between 24 to 30 inches already !

Smaller plants in veg are between 9 to 15 inches

Would it be beneficial to train my plants in veg next time ? (Topping, pruning, FIM, Supercrop, LST, etc.) ??

Peace

Hydro 005
Hydro 009
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

def would be better to train next time
looks like your in a great set up to run a trelis, that would be what id do
the botanicare ones are amazing, because they are made out of plastic, but they do cost a bit more

psilobuds

psilobuds

yeah, i'd train them for sure mate. always better to train them i reckon.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Those plants look great but I hope you don't run those lights that close (I'm guessing you lowered the lights so they fit in the pic??) to the canopy. Definately train them in veg next round, I like to top a couple times and tie down branches to keep the canopy even, but you can implement any type of training you like. Good luck.

Top Bottom