Street lights,

• Thread starter John henry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
John henry

John henry

How far is far enough away from grow to not worry but light messing up my plants . First outdoor grow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How far is far enough away from grow to not worry but light messing up my plants . First outdoor grow.
some say it doesnt matter,shit about the moon and crap,my opinion if you want it,is if you have a shade from the light in your yard,block out that side with something

John henry

John henry

Went ahead and built a trellis on both front and back of grow. The location I have in back yard is between my wood shop and my new indoor flower room. I'm just trying to block out all the light pollution from 100-300 yards around location . Green bulbs on all outdoor lights in yard. Plus found some outdoor curtains I pull down in the evening and up in the morning. There's light all around me but its weak light. The grow is pitch black, but go into it and you can make out where all the light is coming from. Street lights, I put light blockers on top of trellis structure bout 14' up, this year was just a test, and to fine tune location, I've also put a large swamp cooler blowing cool air rite down the middle of grow, here in the southern part of NM it stays pretty hot from end of June through end of August. Just a matter of putting in the time and dial in grow location.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
IMG 1651

For some reason every time I use my telescope the street light near my house randomly goes out. Go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom