Stress,5 Week Flower Trim

• Thread starter Hobyangus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hobyangus

Advice needed,I trimmed my 7 foot Blue Dream plants from the bottom up about 6 inches I am 4.5 weeks into flower.Am I in deep shit ,and if so, is there anything I can give to ease the level of stress

H

Hobyangus

Thanks man appreciate it ,I did it and immediately said oh shit and got online.Fist run at this game been lucky learning a lot.Cheers

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I stop all cleaning up by week 3. No later. I' too scared of stressing a girl out and having her toss nanners. Will it for sure, maybe not. But I don' take chanes any more. Done by risk it.

If you took off the majority of the plant late in flower, you can stress the plant out. Keep an eye out for nanners. If it does happen, should start to show in 7 days.

H

Hobyangus

I stop all cleaning up by week 3. No later. I' too scared of stressing a girl out and having her toss nanners. Will it for sure, maybe not. But I don' take chanes any more. Done by risk it.

If you took off the majority of the plant late in flower, you can stress the plant out. Keep an eye out for nanners. If it does happen, should start to show in 7 days.
Thanks for the information, I'll keep an eye out

Top Bottom