Stretched girls under led’s

• Thread starter Aperkins1972
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

I’m at week 7. Girls are doing great accept for my White Chocolates. They really didn’t produce anything this run. She was always my best producer under HPS. Room temp was 81 degrees, leaf temp was 79 degrees. Humidity was high 60’s. Fed with Athena with 9 waterings with EC 3.2. Now down to 2.0 EC. The White Chocolate is by the dehumidifier which makes it a little warmer near them. Any help is appreciated. @Aqua Man

Stretched girls under leds
Stretched girls under leds 2
Stretched girls under leds 3
Stretched girls under leds 4
Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

@Aqua Man any suggestions? You always have good information for me. 😊

Bushbandit

Bushbandit

Was thinking they looked like needing more time,but as you stated you have grown them before under HPS ,so most certainly should know your strain

ninjadip

ninjadip

@Aqua Man any suggestions? You always have good information for me. 😊
He's mia , I think taking some time away from here.

I would say that this new response is based on your new lights, and that's the name of the game. Yes, they might have done X under Y lights but you changed the equation with the new lights so I wouldn't expect the same results.

Just like you find that this strain does less in comparison, you will find some that do better, and some the same.

While I have never done both lights, I've heard many people on here talk about their clear differences on the plants and the plants needs will change as well.

But your grow looks amazing 👍👍

Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

He's mia , I think taking some time away from here.

I would say that this new response is based on your new lights, and that's the name of the game. Yes, they might have done X under Y lights but you changed the equation with the new lights so I wouldn't expect the same results.

Just like you find that this strain does less in comparison, you will find some that do better, and some the same.

While I have never done both lights, I've heard many people on here talk about their clear differences on the plants and the plants needs will change as well.

But your grow looks amazing 👍👍
Thank you! Enjoy your time off.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I also found that some genetics dont like the strong intensity of led lights and get stucked or dont produce well...
Assuming you are giving generous amount of Magnesium Sulphate and played a bit with the intensity of light, i think best shot is look for some other fire genetics.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom